• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rambo: The Videogame [OT] Mission... accomplished.

2EcL.gif

cover.jpg

Developer: Teyon
Publisher: Reef Entertainment
Release Date: 21 Feb 2014
http://www.rambothevideogame.com/
Hypetrailer: http://vimeo.com/83668173

PS3 · X360 · PC
Around 30$/€
PS3 version supports Move and is probably the best option to play this as it is a lightgun game. Pew! Pew!
2 Player mode with Rambo + Rambo's spirit friend.
Who you can imagine to be Segata Sanshiro!
Free DLC chapter "Baker Team" got released April 19th 2016 on PS3 and Steam

Screenshots:
screen.png

If you can't handle this much Rambo in your game, get the Megadrive version of Rambo 3!

In all honesty it's stupid fun, especially with a friend as witnessed in the early check from Videogamer.com.
The "story" progresses through the first three movies. And the soundtrack is straight from the movies so that should be awesome.

And lastly, some great advice in life for those days when you face overwhelming odds.

Mask

Oh god, I just went and bought the PS3 version for the hell of it, and I didn't realize I still had the PC version preordered from
ages ago too!

They've both dispatched before I could cancel anything. God help me.

Will keep eye out for impressions and reviews to mainly laugh at.

Oh god, I just went and bought the PS3 version for the hell of it, and I didn't realize I still had the PC version preordered from
ages ago too!

Just tell people it's so good you got two copies.

shuri

Banned
It really feels like it was an arcade lightgun game from the start and then they realised that those playstation move/kinnect/wii guns werent working well so they scrapped lightgun support.

It even has Time Crisis style dodging/resting!

UK preorder bonus. Rest of the world is missing out on some sweet loot.

yeah the bobbleheads are not the worst Rambo figures i've seen,
rambo-preorder-figures-videogame.jpg

but i highly recommend trying to find one of these badass Enterbay Rambo 3 figures:
enterbay-rambo-3-figure-05.jpg
enterbay-rambo-3-figure-06.jpg

the plastic model looks more real and less plastic than this game's ingame model, ahuahahuhuahua

EL CUCO

ages ago too!

Double the Rambo. Salute

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
ages ago too!

Do a comparison video. Help us pick the best version.

x-Lundz-x

Is this one of those games we all need to play, regardless of how terrible, to experience it together? Kinda like Deadly Premonition?

They need to put Rambo on that cover art a few more times, just to make sure that the consumer knows this game stars Rambo.

Wait, is this a port of the arcade game, or a sort of sequel? Because it starts off with a different stage, and I don't remember that cover/dodge system from what I played of it.

Xander51

Wait, is this a port of the arcade game, or a sort of sequel? Because it starts off with a different stage, and I don't remember that cover/dodge system from what I played of it.

It's a brand new game made on a tiny budget that has nothing to do with the arcade game.

Shinta

Banned
That's kind of neat that they show Delmar Barry. That's the friend he tries to go visit in First Blood that died of cancer.

Top Bottom