• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 9, 2014 (Feb 24 - Mar 02)

Hypotheticals are still based on reality, dunno why you would ignore it.

Hypothetically if the wii u started selling over 30k a week and did not fall below 30k in any week for a year how would you consider its performance?

This scenario has no base in reality but you could still give your opinion

AniHawk

what vita games were announced in the last month in japan? i seem to recall someone else saying there had been a lot, but i did a search and couldn't find what they were talking about. and now dave's kinda/sorta backed that up. i'm not calling anyone a liar- i just missed some news it feels like.

Mario007

what vita games were announced in the last month in japan? i seem to recall someone else saying there had been a lot, but i did a search and couldn't find what they were talking about. and now dave's kinda/sorta backed that up. i'm not calling anyone a liar- i just missed some news it feels like.

I don't think there were any to be quite honest.

SmokyDave

I meant to edit that part out of my post because I was predominantly referring to the west (as with the localisations). Apologies. It might well be applicable to Japan too, but I struggle to keep up with western announcements, let alone elsewhere.

To clarify further, I'm talking about stuff like Cel Damage HD, Foul Play, Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate, that kinda thing. Nothing that will particularly 'matter' in a sales context.

The nippon ichi disgea dudes game and a couple of vn's for chicks are all that come up off the top of mt head

casiopao

Terrible in what sense. Those preorder numbers are pretty close, it may do pretty good numbers for an expansion.

Valhala Knights and Soul Sacrifice are pretty different games, there's some genre overlap but I don't see how it's that much different from having 2 RPGs come out near each other. I can agree that they are grindy in nature, once you complete singleplayer (SS actually has a good one) and I can buy that people would concentrate on one game until they have grinded enough but I don't think it'll hurt sales, because it's not MH. SS is a more popular game anyways.

Well, the G(Expansion ones) Should do better than the original right? If it does worst, i don't think this series is going to had a long path to go.T_T

AniHawk

I meant to edit that part out of my post because I was predominantly referring to the west (as with the localisations). Apologies. It might well be applicable to Japan too, but I struggle to keep up with western announcements, let alone elsewhere.

To clarify further, I'm talking about stuff like Cel Damage HD, Foul Play, Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate, that kinda thing. Nothing that will particularly 'matter' in a sales context.

ah okay. i knew about cel damage, but my eyes kinda glaze over stuff i skipped out on a decade ago. for me the vita's more like the ps2 than the ps3 was in terms of library (mostly because of its support coming from japanese third parties at retail), and that's the sort of thing that interests me. i just wanted to make sure i didn't skip over valkyria chronicles trilogy or skies of arcadia 2 being announced.

Road

Nobody posted yet, so...

First day sell-through:

Soul Sacrifice Delta: ~40% (and shipment is lower than the original release)
Ar nosurge: ~60%
Doraemon Shin Nobita: ~5%

Updated:

Code:
PS4 RELEASE SCHEDULE

03/19 - Nobunaga's Ambition Online
03/20 - MGSV Demo

04/14 - FFXIV ARR Online
04/?? - Natural Doctrine

05/01 - Child of Light (PSN)
05/22 - notFamous
05/29 - Trials Fusion

06/05 - Wolfenstein New Order
06/26 - Watch Dogs <----

Looking forward to Destiny being the big PS4 holiday title.

L~A

new releases {2014.03.13}

[3DS] Super Man Ultra Baseball: Action Card Battle <SPT> (Culture Brain) (¥5.229)
[3DS] Kuma-Mon Bomber: Puzzle de Kuma-Mon Taisou <PZL> (Rocket Company) (¥5.040)
[3DS] Touch Detective: Nameko Shigeru (Good Price) <PZL> (Success) (¥2.200)

[PSV] Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds [Limited Edition] <FTG> (5pb.) (¥5.040)

[PS3] Dark Souls II <RPG> (From Software) (¥7.800)

[360] Dark Souls II <RPG> (From Software) (¥7.800)
[360] Gears of War: Trilogy Pack (Platinum Collection) <ACT> (Microsoft Game Studios) (¥4.095)
[360] Gears of War: Judgment (Platinum Collection) <ACT> (Microsoft Game Studios) (¥2.940)
[360] Forza Horizon (Platinum Collection) <RCE> (Microsoft Game Studios) (¥2.940)
[360] DoDonPachi Saidaioujou (Platinum Collection) <STG> (Cave) (¥2.940)

Ouch, looks like a boring week...

Nobody posted yet, so...

First day sell-through:

Hmm, that Doraemon sell-through :p

SmokyDave

ah okay. i knew about cel damage, but my eyes kinda glaze over stuff i skipped out on a decade ago. for me the vita's more like the ps2 than the ps3 was in terms of library (mostly because of its support coming from japanese third parties at retail), and that's the sort of thing that interests me. i just wanted to make sure i didn't skip over valkyria chronicles trilogy or skies of arcadia 2 being announced.
...can I interest you in Akiba's Trip? ;)

No, you haven't missed anything earth-shattering. Just a constant stream of low-level titles. Nothing interesting from a sales context, just a surprisingly high number of games for a struggling platform (bolstered by PS3/PS4/PSV cross-platform development). I wish there was a rock solid reliable site that aggregated global announcements for all current formats.

You missed out on Cel Damage though. Game was awesome.

mclem

You're not wrong. It's got nothing to do with the 3DS, the battle was between discontinuation and not being discontinued. The Vita is winning.

You're back!

Indeed. I can't imagine folks expected the number of software announcements we're seeing either. I feel like a new indie or niche localisation is announced every single day.

Yeah, it seems to have established a foothold for cheap dev, which is no bad thing (although they don't always particularly take advantage of the system's power, of course). Wonder what sort of revenue the platform has. Can we convince beril to port Gunman Clive solely to give us a metric? :)

BlackJace

As the several Vitas were placed in a circle surrounding him, the lines of blood connecting them begun to shimmer.
Dave then rose from his slumber.

Bruno MB

Nobody posted yet, so...

First day sell-through:

Soul Sacrifice had a 76% sell-through (including the dual pack version), so its initial shipment was around 150.000.

Doraemon titles usually have atrocious first day sales but they improve over the weekend.

For example, Doraemon: Nobita to Himitsu Dougu Hakubutsukan probably had a similar sell-through 5-10% (the blog didn't give a figure, only posted a "bomba image") but it ended up having and almost 40% first week sell-through. Also, they normally have decent legs.

[3DS] Doraemon: Nobita to Kiseki no Shima - Animal Adventure (FuRyu) {2012.03.01} - 12.620 / 54.178
[3DS] Doraemon: Nobita no Himitsu Dougu Museum (FuRyu) {2013.03.07} - 11.962 / 51.289

TheChaos0

Well, the G(Expansion ones) Should do better than the original right? If it does worst, i don't think this series is going to had a long path to go.T_T

Well, let's take God Eater opening as an example:

God Eater - 295,405
God Eater Burst- 263,150

Valhala Knights 3 - 40.357
Valhala Knights 3 G - 11.186

Soul Sacrifice - 92.396 + 22.050 double pack (114.446)
Soul Sacrifice Delta - ???

I would look at other openings but I currently don't have the time, so let's look at LTDs for now.

God Eater - 617,828
God Eater Burst (+ best) - 551,662

Kauji Busters - 61,009
Kaijuu Busters Powered - 51,402

Valhalla Knights 2 - 89,004
Valhalla Knights 2: Battle Stance - 33,271

Phantasy Star Portable 2 (+ best) - 615,848
Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity - 378,328

Monster Hunter - 288,559
Monster Hunter G - 232,239

Monster Hunter Freedom 2 - 1,723,187
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - 4,214,820

Monster Hunter 3 - 1,077,273
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - 1,924,664

I don't know how well these opened and how did the expansions compare the original openings but they probably didn't out do the original opening and relied on legs to get the numbers. (I could be very well wrong in case of Freedom Unite.

I'd say doing 80-90k opening would be a big success for Delta.

Nobody posted yet, so...

First day sell-through:

Looking at sell through, it most likely won't do that and be closer to 40k.

Oh and welcome back, Dave.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
StreetsAhead said:
According to stores, it is not experiencing extreme supply shortages and, compared with previous PS Formats, its supply appears relatively stable.

Media Create basically confirms the impression we had last week from anecdotal. Supply problems for PS4 but obviously not impossible to find and the situation is not similar to previous PS launches with the extreme supply problems they had.

maxiell

If Wii U shoots up to 25k a week after MK8 launches, will it suddenly be a success story?

Comparing the expectations of a Nintendo home console with one of the biggest franchises in gaming on the horizon to a niche device that is surprisingly managing to sell 90k a month is absurd. Vita is happy to be alive at all; it has a completely different barometer than the Nintendo systems. It's a niche device. Wii U has to be more than that to survive.

Comparing the expectations of a Nintendo home console with one of the biggest franchises in gaming on the horizon to a niche device that is surprisingly managing to sell 90k a month is absurd. Vita is happy to be alive at all; it has a completely different barometer than the Nintendo systems. It's a niche device. Wii U has to be more than that to survive.

The Vita wasn't designed to be niche though -- this is just what it is currently settling for and surviving as. But it's the successor to the PSP which was very much a mainstream device and which, in Japan, handily outsold the Wii.

Looking at sell through, it most likely won't do that and be closer to 40k.

how did you come to that calculation?

40% first day sellthrough, id guess 60-70% first week.

We got report of lower shipment than the first which was 150k but no idea how much lower. Shipment would probably have to be under 65k for your guess to be right, Imo 75k will be alot closer to its fw number

You speak as if the PSVita was designed to be a secondary system from the get go, but no, the PSVita was "going to kill the 3DS" according to a lot of gaffers when it was announced at 250$ MSRP.

The 3DS murdered it, and of course now seeing how it is recovering even if only a bit is good news, but let's not pretend that Sony made the PSVita knowing it would sell what it has been selling until now, because that's blatantly false.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
01./00. [3DS] Harvest Moon: Linking The New World <SLG> (Marvelous AQL) {2014.02.27} (¥5.040) - 130.782 / NEW <73,07%>
___

21./22. [PS3] Grand Theft Auto V <ACT> (Take-Two Interactive Japan) {2013.10.10} (¥7.770)
22./13. [PS4] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag <ACT> (Ubisoft) {2014.02.22} (¥8.820)
23./19. [PS3] Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost # <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2014.01.30} (¥7.980)
24./11. [PS4] Dynasty Warriors 8 with Xtreme Legends <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2014.02.22} (¥8.190)
25./00. [PSP] Katen no Hana: Yume Akari # <ADV> (Koei Tecmo) {2014.02.27} (¥6.090)
26./00. [PSP] Bakumatsu Rock <ADV> (Marvelous AQL) {2014.02.27} (¥6.090)
27./14. [PS4] Call of Duty: Ghosts - Dubbed Edition <ACT> (Square Enix) {2014.02.22} (¥7.980)
28./17. [3DS] Puyo Puyo Tetris <PZL> (Sega) {2014.02.06} (¥5.229)
29./30. [3DS] Monster Hunter 4 # <ACT> (Capcom) {2013.09.14} (¥5.990)
30./25. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf # <ETC> (Nintendo) {2012.11.08} (¥4.800)
31./24. [WIU] Super Mario 3D World <ACT> (Nintendo) {2013.11.21} (¥5.985)
32./18. [PS4] FIFA 14 <SPT> (Electronic Arts) {2014.02.22} (¥7.665)
33./00. [PS3] Sakigake!! Otokojuku - Nihon yo, Kore ga Otoko Dearu! # <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2014.02.27} (¥7.480)
34./00. [PSP] Satomi Hakkenden: Hachi Tamanoki # <ADV> (QuinRose) {2014.02.27} (¥6.300)
35./29. [3DS] Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Mankind <ACT> (Spike Chunsoft) {2013.12.05} (¥6.090)
36./27. [3DS] Battle For Money Sentouchuu: Densetsu no Shinobi no Survival Battle! <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.10.17} (¥4.980)
37./00. [PSP] Iza, Shutshjin! Koisen Dai-ni-maku - Echigo-Hen # <ADV> (Asgard) {2014.02.27} (¥5.040)
38./00. [PSP] Iza, Shutshjin! Koisen Dai-ni-maku - Kai-Hen # <ADV> (Asgard) {2014.02.27} (¥5.040)
39./31. [PSV] Terraria <ADV> (Spike Chunsoft) {2014.02.06} (¥2.980)
40./28. [3DS] Magi: A New World <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2014.02.13} (¥5.980)
41./38. [3DS] Mario Kart 7 <RCE> (Nintendo) {2011.12.01} (¥4.800)
42./26. [PS3] Diablo III <RPG> (Square Enix) {2014.01.30} (¥7.980)
43./21. [3DS] A-Train 3D <SLG> (Artdink) {2014.02.13} (¥6.090)
44./34. [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds # <ADV> (Nintendo) {2013.12.26} (¥4.800)
45./20. [PS4] Need for Speed: &#8203;&#8203;Rivals <RCE> (Electronic Arts) {2014.02.22} (¥7.665)
46./41. [PS3] Battlefield 4 <ACT> (Electronic Arts) {2013.11.07} (¥7.665)
47./32. [PS4] Nobunaga's Ambition: Creation <SLG> (Koei Tecmo) {2014.02.22} (¥9.240)
48./37. [3DS] Friend Collection: New Life # <ETC> (Nintendo) {2013.04.18} (¥4.800)
49./33. [PS3] Sengoku Basara 4 # <ACT> (Capcom) {2014.01.23} (¥6.990)
50./48. [3DS] New Super Mario Bros. 2 # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2012.07.28} (¥4.800)

Top 50

3DS - 19
PS4 - 11
PS3 - 9
PSP - 5
PSV - 4
WIU - 2

SOFTWARE
Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
|System | This Week  | Last Week  | Last Year  |     YTD    |  Last YTD  |
|  ALL  |    921.000 |  1.145.000 |  1.276.000 |  8.062.000 |  8.544.000 |

saichi

Media Create basically confirms the impression we had last week from anecdotal. Supply problems for PS4 but obviously not impossible to find and the situation is not similar to previous PS launches with the extreme supply problems they had.

it is "supply constraint" then. ;-)

What's obvious is Sony is not selling whatever they can ship as a few people claimed earlier.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!

So...something in-between other PS launches and Vita?

Mpl90

Yodobashi situation for PS4 stock, @ 22:40

Sold out in 5 stores
Available in 16 stores, but with low stock in 5 of them

To give perspective, this is the third day of availability of the normal pack @ Yodobashi.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
it is "supply constraint" then. ;-)

What's obvious is Sony is not selling whatever they can ship as a few people claimed earlier.

More important question is how much more Sony would sell if there weren't supply problems at all. Wii U is the closer comparison I can think with similar supply situation at its first 2 weeks.

Either way supply won't be a factor this week. Next 2-3 weeks will show was right and who was wrong.

SmokyDave

This whole supply constraint kerfuffle was pretty surreal to read. Seems pretty obvious that there was some constraint in the first two weeks, but this week it's easing up. That doesn't mean that there's some huge pent-up demand that will 'show' over the next few weeks.

Oh and welcome back, Dave.
Cheers chap!

Takao

Banned
33./00. [PS3] Sakigake!! Otokojuku - Nihon yo, Kore ga Otoko Dearu! # <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2014.02.27} (¥7.480)

That's a bomba.

Spiegel

yeah those are solid numbers for sub mmo's

Can DQX still be played for free during "kids time"?

From 4:00pm to 6:00pm on weekdays, Dragon Quest X will be free to play for all users. On the weekend, the 'Kids Time' goes into effect from 1:00pm to 3:00pm.

300k sound good for a game only released in Japan, but it depends on how many of those are paying subscribtion.

Makai Ichiban Kan - SRPG from former Disgaea staff
Ken no Machi no Ihoujin - Wizardry style RPG
Durarara!! 3way Standoff: Alley V - Visual novel
Arcana Heart 3: Love Max - 2D fighting game
Cross Channel - Visual novel
Aiyoku no Eustia - Visual novel

The hypothesis was that after MK8 drops Wii U does 25k a week. It's unrealistic and that's why it's a hypothesis. And if Wii U got to 25k a month it would be a tremendous success.
I don't see how the Wii U selling 25k a week isn't realistic, sure it won't last but you really don't think thats something MK8 will achieve?

Hypothetically if the wii u started selling over 30k a week and did not fall below 30k in any week for a year how would you consider its performance?

This scenario has no base in reality but you could still give your opinion
That hypothesis is unrealistic, doesn't mean every hypothesis is unrealistic.

TheChaos0

how did you come to that calculation?

40% first day sellthrough, id guess 60-70% first week.

We got report of lower shipment than the first which was 150k but no idea how much lower. Shipment would probably have to be under 65k for your guess to be right, Imo 75k will be alot closer to its fw number

Oh you are right, that's only the first day sell through. I think the shipment is in region of 100k. I think then 70k is reasonable number.

Ty4on

You speak as if the PSVita was designed to be a secondary system from the get go, but no, the PSVita was "going to kill the 3DS" according to a lot of gaffers when it was announced at 250$ MSRP.

The 3DS murdered it, and of course now seeing how it is recovering even if only a bit is good news, but let's not pretend that Sony made the PSVita knowing it would sell what it has been selling until now, because that's blatantly false.

I don't think the 3DS would be doing all that well if the prices stayed at 250. Maybe it'd somehow still have beaten the Vita, but not with the numbers it has now.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Anecdotal time - friday - Shinjuku pretty much everywhere had PS4s back in stock : Sofmap, Yodo, Bic etc.

Today - they're sold out again. No idea how many the are shipping.

Also worth mentioning that Yodobashi had Sony reps pimping out everything and sorting out some reservations for next batch of machines.

Mpl90

Yodobashi PS4 stock page, @ 22:31 JPT

In stock in each and every store (except for the outlier one).

Given the situation yesterday, which was this

Yodobashi situation for PS4 stock, @ 22:40

Sold out in 5 stores
Available in 16 stores, but with low stock in 5 of them

To give perspective, this is the third day of availability of the normal pack @ Yodobashi.

(actually 4 stores had sold out, since one of those is the outlier), I suppose Sony is giving continuous shipments to stores. Still, considering how 16 stores out of 20 has still supply as of yesterday, and how today each and every one of them has supply, it seems supply is far bigger than demand right now.

The situation on Amazon.co.jp, @22:34 JPT

Already released

PS4 - 6th (available, 13 reviews)

Yakuza Ishin - 36th (helped by a 26% discount directly by Amazon; the PS3 SKU is 26th, but with the same price discount)

PS4 First Limited Pack - 53rd (sold by third party with a markup; only 5 left in stock)

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - 63rd (sold by third party; only 7 left in stock)

Battlefield 4 - 70th (available on March 14th)

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - 87th

PS4 + Camera First Limited pack - 99th (sold by third party with a markup; only 1 left in stock)

Upcoming

MGSV: Paid Demo - 2nd (PS3 SKU: 3rd)

Watch Dogs: Car Vault - 4th

inFAMOUS: Second Son - 21st

FFXIV Online - A Realm Reborn - 59th

MGSV: Paid Demo Limited Edition - 88th

Bruno MB

Famitsu Sales (Retail and Digital): January, 2014 (Jan 06 - Feb 02)

01. [3DS] Kirby Triple Deluxe <ACT> (Nintendo) {2014.01.11} (¥4.800) - 418.335 (9.487) / 427.822
02. [PS3] Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost # <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2014.01.30} (¥7.980) - 266.297 (10.369) / 276.666
03. [PS3] Sengoku Basara 4 # <ACT> (Capcom) {2014.01.23} (¥6.990) - 191.323 (3.678) / 195.001
04. [3DS] Pokemon X / Y # <RPG> (Pokemon Co.) {2013.10.12} (¥4.800) - 117.075 (2.639) / 119.714
05. [3DS] Puzzle & Dragons Z <RPG> (GungHo Online Entertainment) {2013.12.12} (¥4.400) - 112.362 (4.240) / 116.602
06. [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds # <ADV> (Nintendo) {2013.12.26} (¥4.800) - 74.642 (3.296) / 77.938
07. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch <RPG> (Level 5) {2013.07.11} (¥4.800) - 72.145 (3.598) / 75.743
08. [3DS] Battle For Money Sentouchuu: Densetsu no Shinobi no Survival Battle! <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.10.17} (¥4.980) - 50.550 (724) / 51.274
09. [3DS] Monster Hunter 4 # <ACT> (Capcom) {2013.09.14} (¥5.990) - 48.023 (2.846) / 50.869
10. [PS3] Saints Row IV <ACT> (Spike Chunsoft) {2014.01.23} (¥5.980) - 48.650 (1.267) / 49.917
11. [PS3] Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster <RPG> (Square Enix) {2013.12.26} (¥7.140) - 44.176 (2.981) / 47.157
12. [WIU] Super Mario 3D World <ACT> (Nintendo) {2013.11.21} (¥5.985) - 44.694 (1.158) / 45.852
13. [WIU] Wii Party U # <ETC> (Nintendo) {2013.10.31} (¥4.935) - 44.502 (1.318) / 45.820
14. [PS3] Diablo III <RPG> (Square Enix) {2014.01.30} (¥7.980) - 38.431 (5.473) / 43.904
15. [PS3] Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z <FTG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2014.01.23} (¥7.480) - 40.534 (1.786) / 42.320
16. [3DS] Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Mankind <ACT> (Spike Chunsoft) {2013.12.05} (¥6.090) - 38.691 (2.849) / 41.540
17. [PSV] Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster: Twin Pack # <RPG> (Square Enix) {2013.12.26} (¥7.140) - 35.947 (3.616) / 39.563
18. [WIU] New Super Mario Bros. U # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2012.12.08} (¥5.985) - 37.459 (1.058) / 38.517
19. [PSV] Disgaea 4 Return <SLG> (Nippon Ichi Software) {2014.01.30} (¥6.729) - 29.904 (5.254) / 35.158
20. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf # <ETC> (Nintendo) {2012.11.08} (¥4.800) - 28.225 (2.737) / 30.962
21. [PS3] Grand Theft Auto V <ACT> (Take-Two Interactive Japan) {2013.10.10} (¥7.770) - 29.159 (973) / 30.132
22. [PSV] Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z <FTG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2014.01.23} (¥6.480) - 26.813 (2.143) / 28.956
23. [PSV] Amagami (EBKore+) <SLG> (Kadokawa Games) {2014.01.30} (¥5.040) - 26.417 (2.014) / 28.431
24. [3DS] Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy: Big Bang / Supernova <RPG> (Level 5) {2013.12.05} (¥5.500) - 25.828 (917) / 26.745
25. [PS3] Gran Turismo 6 # <RCE> (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2013.12.05} (¥6.980) - 24.144 (895) / 25.039
26. [3DS] Toushin Toshi <RPG> (Image Epoch) {2014.01.30} (¥6.279) - 22.423 (1.261) / 23.684
27. [3DS] One Piece: Unlimited World Red # <ADV> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.11.21} (¥5.980) - 21.087 (702) / 21.789
28. [PS3] New Dynasty Warriors: Gundam <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.12.19} (¥7.980) - 18.278 (1.093) / 19.371
29. [3DS] Aikatsu! 2-nin no My Princess <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.11.21} (¥5.480) - 17.598 (523) / 18.121
30. [3DS] Disney Magic World # <ETC> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.08.01} (¥5.480) - 17.082 (906) / 17.988

DaBoss

I nearly forgot Famitsu gives out digital sales now at the end of the month.

So is the format like this:
Top 30 games with the highest monthly sales have their digital sales revealed along with a chart saying what are the top 10 downloadable games for the month? I remember there being two charts last month, so yea.

Road

So is the format like this:
Top 30 games with the highest monthly sales have their digital sales revealed along with a chart saying what are the top 10 downloadable games for the month? I remember there being two charts last month, so yea.

It's neither.

It's the top 30 games that sold the most retail + downloads.

Top Bottom