• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Playstation's E3 conference in movie theaters

SSReborn

187.gif

Can't wait to live out this gif.

Sony probably have something historic planned. It will be the greatest E3 conference ever. So good that they will release it on blu-ray too.

FaintDeftone

There is a theater about an hour and a half away doing this in Columbus, Ohio but I'll be on vacation during that time, unfortunately. I'll be lucky if I get to watch it at all.

nsr.gif

Oh Look its in Montreal.. and i'm off that day.. ROAD TRIP!!!!

No seriously why would they do this? you have a computer/Mobile device to watch the stream.

Takiyah

Very cool. Something I would probably of done.

Sony is coming up with some creative little marketing moves these days, this along w/ free floor space for indies at TGS.

Wait... there is one in Fishers? Why is there one in Fishers? Oh well, I might actually go to see if I can get any decent stuff from it.

Faustek

Well I saw FFXV....you people better can that "exclusive" part and upload it in glorious 360p for us not living in the states.....fuck

Spinluck

I understand games are for the most part universally accepted (with a bit of ignorance from some people and the mainstream media here and there), and I usually don't really care what people think. But I even can't bring myself to watch this in theaters without feeling like a loser lol.

I have good Internet, I'll watch at home.

And lose the ability to bitch on GAF concurrently?

Call me crazy, but when GAF goes down, I find it easier to post on my mobile phone's LTE connection. My desktop and laptop are never able to get through.

So will be able to bitch on GAF no matter where I am.

KAL2006

Banned
This can only mean Sony has bombs to drop. The Last Guardian, Project Beasts, Shenmue 3, Crash Bandicoot 4 confirmed.

Top Bottom