• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

These thread title changes are killing me! Which of you sexy mods is doing this?

Which of the unstoppably sexy mods is responsible for this?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tnNP3eH.png

Damnit cameron

besada

Banned
I figure it has to do with MASH, in response to this post. That took some digging on my part and I'm pretty confident that's what's what. I just don't know for certain since it came out of left field.
Yes, your quotation of a line from the theme song to M*A*S*H is the reason you got the tag. Some days I am easily amused.

terrisus

Yes, your quotation of a line from the theme song to M*A*S*H is the reason you got the tag. Some days I am easily amused.

Being tagged is a fickle thing.

It's frightening too, considering how long some of those things stay around.

I didn't know it had anything to do with MASH until I google'd it. :p I'm only a casual MASH viewer as evidenced by my lack of asterisks.

How you and eightbitnate remain tagless is one of life's great mysteries

If I were in charge of handing out tags I'd issue terrisus the tag of milquetoast. Actually, that's not true. I probably wouldn't notice his posts often enough to consider him for tag issuance.

We were going to make his tag a list of things he doesn't like, so he wouldn't have to post so much.

There wasn't room.

ZC56CxC.gif

How you and eightbitnate remain tagless is one of life's great mysteries

I always thought the reason Nate didn't get one was because that Epic Thread was begging for a tag.

The mod version of blue balls? Or it was so obvious that it was a tag fishing thread that they didn't wanna do it.

FZZ

Banned
On another note I am still waiting for Evilore to mod me. Then I shall complete the production of "I Am A Mod (feat. Evilore)" and GAF will finally understand my true genius.

Mumei

I bet it's actually Mumei

He is always so angelic and so good. I think it's a front. No one could be that good.

I do edit topic titles, but usually to fix irritating mistakes like "to" when it should be "too" or transposed words or something. The humorous (or "humorous") stuff is another moderator.

I do edit topic titles, but usually to fix irritating mistakes like "to" when it should be "too" or transposed words or something. The humorous (or "humorous") stuff is another moderator.

I was going to respond with a creepier statement in jest but suffice to say I appreciate such work as I'm a bit nitpicky in regards to such matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom