• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 Classic Multiplayer in 1080p/60fps IGN First

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
D: i need this game, like right now. i don't know about you guys, but to me, it really reminds me of the halo 2 demo with them graphics but that's just me :)

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Dang, just got in a meeting. Can't wait to see this! Hoping for some objective Headlong footage.

klodeckel

Banned
OMG I JUST GOT A SMOOTHGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katy-perry-orgasm-yes.gif

After watching the video a second time, everything looks so good but I do NOT like all that crazy guitar added in...I don't know...got really distracting. Much prefer the original track...

I heard the options for medals for H1 are Off/Halo 3/Halo 4, I know you can turn them on or off in 2, but I wonder if you can turn them to H3 medals, that would be cool too!

Bossniak

All those multiple medals, the last part of the video when he snipes someone he gets 4 medals and 2 look like they are vehicle related with no vehicle in sight. Other than that looks good.

Sephzilla

I'm seriously nostalgic as fuck right now. Halo 2 was my jam. I'm probably going to lurk in the H2 Classic playlist a lot. I kinda wish H2 Classic had its own dedicated Big Team playlist though - Halo 2 was the best "big team" game in the franchise IMO.

I know, might just be me I guess, I don't remember it sounding that loud lol.

Maybe they kicked up the guitar part for the H2A score?

Oh man its so smooth!

I really wish there was a special edition controller or something.

I'd buy a special edition Xbox One controller that's modeled to look like the Xbox Controller-S

Kssio_Aug

Watching this trailer I ask myself why games nowadays are more worried with a cinematic feeling, and awesome graphics, rathen then a fun gameplay with good controls, physics and AI. I kind wish that this focus on graphics started to change to give place to gameplay aspects.

I'm saying it because I have never played Halo before, but this trailer right there and the other one from yesterday (Halo CE), probably looked much more interesting to me then ANY game presented this gen.

Top Bottom