• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V (New-Gen) Snapmatic / Photo thread

Nugg

Oh hi guys! What's going on in this thre...

RpNtrktjZ0usfZvJuHVC3w_0_0.jpg

WAT

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Soaking up every second of this.

Awesome job by Rockstar.

By only complaint, if you can even call it that, is the rear-view mirror in FP Vehicles. But I understand why the didn't/couldn't.

HorcaCZ

Just a quick question, I never owned last gen GTA, when you take a photo with mobile, is it sent to Rockstar servers or stored on console HDD? Also is there some compression?

oni-link

When you see these pics it really puts it into perspective how much of a technical feat it was that they managed to make this playable on the 360/PS3

Lrrr

I wish R* would've granted us the ability to save pics to our PS4. Taking a photo, uploading them (one-by-one) to the social club, going to the website and downloading them is a tedious process. Anyway, here are mine.

1xuafz-wuegc-oejp0b1lkrs7q.jpg

u0l4ginks0gllwfen-mug2usoz.jpg

fcrcwchxnkeg61tpza-tsmhsh7.jpg

aravuus

Ok yeah, so

I don't think I can hold out until the PC version comes out. I may end up buying the PS4 version in a couple of weeks.

Then I'll triple dip when the PC version hits the shelves lol

Auctopus

This is the most impressive image so far.

The way the water simulates depth, the surface beneath it, the change in color and lighting over distance......that is incredible!

What's even more impressive is that the water isn't even heavily improved the PS3 version. I remember the tide, whitewash and colours blowing me away last year, their water tech is incredible.

Fjordson

These look really good. Confused as to why people were saying this looked similar to the PS3 version early in the OT...

MUnited83

For you.
Would be great if people could tag their screens as Xbone or PS4. I hear there's a significant difference between the two.

I'm going to go ahead and say that the extreme majority of the screens are of the PS4 version, as Xbox One doesn't have a screenshot feature yet...

edit: forgot the photo system in-game that allows you to take photos with the character's smartphone and upload them to social club.

Top Bottom