• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V (New-Gen) Snapmatic / Photo thread

Yarbskoo

Some of those shots look really good. GTA V's lighting alone shits all over vanilla GTA IV.
laib.png
maib.png

I look forward to seeing what the PC version's capable of.

Ted

Great shots folks. Los Santos has never looked so good!

Can I request some GTA Online shots please from anyone, for inclusion in the Online OT going up tomorrow, please confirm the platform you are playing on so I can correctly group them. Thanks. :)

eso76

This game never ceased to amaze me on X360 and PS4 version is like discovering the game's world again. So beautiful.
I thought the improvements were quite substantial wandering through Los Santos, but it's the desert, mountains and woods that really set the next gen version apart.
DAT grass and DEM trees.

Got plenty of pics to share, between this and DC update i'm in photomode heaven.

elfinke

The water on PS3 was already unrivalled, glad to see some cracking shots of it here on now-gen consoles. Well done all.

I was just wondering this too. iirc it has to do with Social Club?

We should get a proper tutorial into the OP

figured it out, you right click on your snapmatic photo from the social club site and then copy URL image. From there you click the insert image link on gaf and then paste your copied URL image in there.

Shredderi

Awesome shots guys! Just goes to really drive in the fact that open world games really look better in so many ways with better hardware. Captain obvious, I know but I always felt like open world games especially could use the new hardware.

red731

I really wish there was a crouch feature, I feel like I'm missing out on so many potential angles.

Tell me about it.

You know what? I'll be happy if we could ragdoll fall on the ground, like, freeze in lower position and then could take pictures.
Not viable for online thouh...

Camisado

Tell me about it.

You know what? I'll be happy if we could ragdoll fall on the ground, like, freeze in lower position and then could take pictures.
Not viable for online thouh...

It would be a little less realistic, but I'd love a camera system closer to Forza Horizon 2. Just to be able to pull back from the character and fly around and shoot from any angle, change the FOV and contrasts etc.

E92 M3

Rockstar absolutely killed it with the water last gen and destroying it again. Their water tech is out of this world! I remember just taking a jet ski and riding around the ocean - can't wait to play after work.

Top Bottom