• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teppic

Glad someone's happy. It's a few games for $1 and a couple more for about $3.50, and it can all go to charity.
Only in for the $1 tier. It's worth it for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed alone. Dreamcast collection and NiGHTS Into Dreams is a nice bonus.

Kiru

Guys, I'm fine. (well sorta)

I just deleted everyone because I just wanted a two days break from stuff. I had to get out of the house to do a few important personal things, and when I get back I wanted to play some other stuff on Steam beside CS. (finally made significant progress in the Witcher 2 and Dragon Age Origins).

I just felt like I needed to not post on GAF and talk to anyone on Steam for a few days. Honestly I felt better. Plus my friends list needed a little cleaning. I had way too many non-gaffer on there and gaffers who I haven't talk to since July.

In conclusion, I just wanted to do a "Cheddahz" if you get my reference. Don't worry I still keep a list of the IOU. I intend to fulfill them to the best of my ability.
Alright duderino, good to hear you are well and safe and no hacker got your account.

Pupo

I just deleted everyone because I just wanted a two days break from stuff. I had to get out of the house to do a few important personal things, and when I get back I wanted to play some other stuff on Steam beside CS. (finally made significant progress in the Witcher 2 and Dragon Age Origins).

I just felt like I needed to not post on GAF and talk to anyone on Steam for a few days. Honestly I felt better. Plus my friends list needed a little cleaning. I had way too many non-gaffer on there and gaffers who I haven't talk to since July.

In conclusion, I just wanted to do a "Cheddahz" if you get my reference. Don't worry I still keep a list of the IOU. I intend to fulfill them to the best of my ability.

Welp, you are alive at least (?) good luck

Ventara

Just saw the new Sega Bundle, and no Valkyria Chronicles, Aliens, or Final Fantasy 13? Worst bundle ever!

Just kidding. I picked up the BTA since it was still cheap.

Edit: Wait, what's this about Shadownet? We're still BFFs, right?

Backlogger

The bundle went as low as $3.27 I saw, and now its $3.28. Might be time to buy? It could go lower throughout the week as more people pick up the $1 bundle though.

glad you're ok, enjoy TW2 and DA they're both great games

JustLynx

Glad to see you're alive and not hacked :p

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Dumb enquiry time: There's a PnC game on Steam that I sunk a fair of time into. Early on there's a character you can interact with and he deals in, well, "garbage". The character you control is an innocent if flawed naive habitant who has very little understanding of the world around him. If memory serves, he's purely white and has a long nose.

Not ringing any bells here... if we were having this conversation on Reddit I'd send you over to /r/tipofmyjoystick.

Lomax

The bundle went as low as $3.27 I saw, and now its $3.28. Might be time to buy? It could go lower throughout the week as more people pick up the $1 bundle though.

There's been enough sales at this point that any change will be pretty slow, but I suspect it will continue to drift generally lower for at least a little while longer, the $1 tier is so good and the others are pretty poor, while Empire TW for $2.50 is a good deal, at this point its pretty old so I just can't see a whole lot of demand being there.

Dr Dogg

100% serious. $6 is about how much a AAA game on Uplay is worth imo. $10? Ehhhh....

Well I paid just over £24 for Far Cry 4 and thankfully not had to endure the nightmare that was Blacklist's patching. Though the latest patch was 3 days later than Steam so there is that to bear in mind.

If only they did the same treatment on the port itself like they did with the retail packaging, huh? That''s a really nice package.

Certainly nice to add to my loopy collection.
j8lAQAg.jpg
That and I've got Dark Souls II as a Steelbook and the guide. Come to think of it I'm probably the reason Namco are releasing a different version to try and harpoon the whales like me.
I'll bite if there's a decent set again :(

AHA-Lambda

Good to hear, got worried for a bit there =/

Non-Steam question, were I in theory to get Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remake, which of thse would be worth getting?

• Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • Yoshi's New Island
  • Kirby: Triple Deluxe
  • Mario Golf: World Tour
  • Mario Party: Island Tour
  • Pokémon Art Academy

Already got Zelda, and I get the suspicion I wouldn't like MH on 3ds. Really the one appealing to me most is the golf game since I used to love the Tiger Woods games.

Also, likelihood of Tales from the Borderlands being in the next sale?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
no midweeks? guess the sale really is tomorow then. I dont remember any sake starting on a wednesday

Well I paid just over £24 for Far Cry 4 and thankfully not had to endure the nightmare that was Blacklist's patching. Though the latest patch was 3 days later than Steam so there is that to bear in mind.
That and I've got Dark Souls II as a Steelbook and the guide. Come to think of it I'm probably the reason Namco are releasing a different version to try and harpoon the whales like me.
So you are actually a collector?

Always interesting to see physical collections. Jshackles did post his man-corner once and it was pretty cool. Care to share yours, please?

Non-Steam question, were I in theory to get Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remake, which of thse would be worth getting?

Already got Zelda, and I get the suspicion I wouldn't like MH on 3ds. Really the one appealing to me most is the golf game since I used to love the Tiger Woods games.

I like the Kirby game.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
probably old but Collateral key up from indiegala monday #6, game actually looks cool AND is super expensive, always the best keys :p

Also, likelihood of Tales from the Borderlands being in the next sale?

I loved the demo of Mario Golf so I bought it soon after launch. I'd recommend picking that.

iosefe

do come back to us soon, comrade!

Dr Dogg

So you are actually a collector?

Always interesting to see physical collections. Jshackles did post his man-corner once and it was pretty cool. Care to share yours, please?

My stuff is a bit all over the place at the moment. Though I will knock up some pics when I get it all in order (well hidden away in the spare room/office). For now here's a sneak peak of the bookshelf next to the desk.

Thanks to you I just ordered the Dark Souls Design Works book I didn't even know about. Thanks!

Don't look above then!

Spares
ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-70456956C441C97C - Taken by Shalashaska
Freedom Fall -- MB-21883206F837B3EC - Taken by derExperte

zkylon

zkylewd

how's the making of?

i bet it's really bad like all the making ofs

Rhaknar

now that I realized Origin doesnt give you herpes from buying/playing Inquisition, I might be down for Dead Space 3, Mass Effect 3 and Crysis 3 for 5€ each. Would rather them on steam as usual but since that aint happening, I do want to finish those trillogies since I never played any of them

any other EA exclusive im forgetting besides the sports stuff? I guess theres the NFS gmes but meh, I didnt even play most wanted which was supposed to be really good

Turfster

the DLC for said games is. Chances of having Alien:Iso DLC added next week is probably pretty good.

I wouldn't hold my breath.
The DLC is undiscounted on the special additional humble SEGA sale page.

any other EA exclusive im forgetting besides the sports stuff? I guess theres the NFS gmes but meh, I didnt even play most wanted which was supposed to be really good

People seem to like Saboteur.

derExperte

now that I realized Origin doesnt give you herpes from buying/playing Inquisition, I might be down for Dead Space 3, Mass Effect 3 and Crysis 3 for 5€ each. Would rather them on steam as usual but since that aint happening, I do want to finish those trillogies since I never played any of them

Wasn't DS3 in the EA Humble Bundle? Maybe someone still has one left.

cicero

My stuff is a bit all over the place at the moment. Though I will knock up some pics when I get it all in order (well hidden away in the spare room/office). For now here's a sneak peak of the bookshelf next to the desk.

Don't look above then!

oooh. I am guessing that it is non-gaming related, but can we get a picture of that bottom shelf? I love looking at bookshelves and other book collections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom