• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Edition announced for 3DS

Watching Nintendo stock right now is hilarious.

wgwe82G.png

Yeah this will sell like crazy over there when it hits. 1.5 million day 1 would be my guess.

Dunno how Sony dropped the ball so much on stuff like Puzzle and Dragons and Youkai Watch, third party titles, not hitting their hardware. If stuff like this ever hit the Vita it would be a different story for the handheld. But nope. Somehow the touchscreen device doesn't get a puzzle and dragons game on it lol.

Solid get for Nintendo. Will be a beast of a title

Cosmo clock what does this mean
$$$

Honest question: what's the difference between the retail and free to play versions? Is there a narrative added or something or is it just that you don't need to keep feeding the game real money?
The retail 3DS version is basically an advertisement to get people to play the smartphone version, so it is significantly easier and has no F2P hooks (also a pretty generic JRPG story I guess)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Still waiting for Z to come out, like GungHo said it would be like 2 years ago :(

There's lots of mobile PaD players in NA, why not this?

I'd honestly rather have this as DLC for Z than its own thing. Specially if it looks as bland and generic as this.

I imagine they're not doing that because DLC does not sell as well as retail products.

The people for whom "bland" and "generic" are common terms are probably not who they're aiming for.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Great, now I have to actually learn what P&D actually is instead of knowing it as "that one puzzle mobile game which EVERYTHING has done a crossover with & is super ultra popular in Japan".

........& I'd probably buy it if it got localized (for the right price).

Cbajd5

Great, now I have to actually learn what P&D actually is instead of knowing it as "that one puzzle mobile game which EVERYTHING has done a crossover with & is super ultra popular in Japan".

........& I'd probably buy it if it got localized (for the right price).

just remember the most important fact and that is anubis is the one true god

who will be the mario anubis

for then they shall be the one true mario god

Narras

I'm hoping Nintendo or GungHo brings this over to the US. Still kind of disappointed Z never came and probably never will.

Top Bottom