• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Helldivers looks like it will be part of March PS+ Lineup

Brohan

That would be so fucking sweet.

Was already planning to buy this and now i will not have to persuade my friends to do so aswell.

Win win for me.

Terrible news for me. I've been waiting for this since its announcement and it being on PS+ would've meant people I was planning on playing with having no reason not to try it.

TomShoe

Banned
Was going to buy it anyway. I'll get a PSN card this weekend to pick this up on Tuesday.

The lack of PS+ is a bummer, but I loved Secret Ponchos so much I'm thinking about getting this. I always loved old-school top down shooters. It would be good with Helldivers & Dragon Age to tide me over until Bloodborne drops. The Cross-Buy is a bonus.

I'm buying it no matter what, but it is lame news for my friends who are on the fence. With this being a CoOp game it would be nice to have a bunch of friends with it. Guess I will just have to start campaigning my friends to pick it up!

Experien

Ahhh, $20 is a steep price. Did they ever get the crossplay to work? That will increase the greatness a lot!

Still need though.

such a shame that it isn't PS+, my friends would never buy it but they would get it if it was PS+ so i will probably never play it.

Sotha_Sil

I have to wonder what the financial consequences are for a game releasing straight on PS+.

Perhaps they'd rather have a sure paycheck from Sony than gamble with sales. Or since this is a Sony published game, maybe they were paid an up-front fee and sales don't matter.

anddo0

It's part of the Spring Fever deals anyway. I never got my hopes up for ir being free.

$20 is a bit much, it seems heavily dependent on co-op for the harder missions.

Brydo0

Neo Member
Bit of a weird month with it being already March and no announcement. Helldiver's would of been a nice + add-on, still interested to see what else they announce for Tuesday.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
D'aww, I really wanted this for Plus. Well, I better save up then! I love me some coop.

JNA

Banned
Anybody know what the rest of the PS+ games is going to be. For some reason I haven't heard any yet.

Brydo0

Neo Member
Anybody know what the rest of the PS+ games is going to be. For some reason I haven't heard any yet.

No lineup announcement as of yet, they are finishing up some last minute work regarding the list apparently.

Cha

My interest in this game has just recently grown after seeing some Vita footage. Will wait for some feedback from a few gaf member's before diving in. Looks really promising though :)

Smarty86

Does anyone know the price for europe? Because 20 Euro would be too much for me. I would get the game on release for 15 Euro. If it is more expensive i will wait for reviews and the content. I am a bit curious if it will have enough content for the price. If the game is only about stratagems and bugs that is not enough for 20/15 bucks.

Xater

Does anyone know the price for europe? Because 20 Euro would be too much for me. I would get the game on release for 15 Euro. If it is more expensive i will wait for reviews and the content. I am a bit curious if it will have enough content for the price. If the game is only about stratagems and bugs that is not enough for 20/15 bucks.

It's 20 with a 10% PS+ discount. The pricing for pretty much all the Spring titles is out.

ron_bato

I've been pretty excited about this game for a while now.

My PSN ID is the same as my gaf account. feel free to add me.

Rosur

Any info on how it plays Single Player wise?

Thinking about picking it up but seems too co-op focused (which is why being in the IGC would of been good for it).

Top Bottom