• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Zombie Army Trilogy - PS4

16559155419_2c60b5039a_o.jpg

16122954924_67bf0c967b_o.jpg

16719360116_0a04bf5b29_o.jpg

Is this coming to USA?

Possibly. Xseed has teased that they're bringing over an Onechanbara game this year. The artwork they teased was from the PS3 game, but an employee from Xseed later said that the art is simply meant to indicate the franchise and not necessarily the specific game the art is linked to. So the PS4 version is pretty likely.

Noobcraft

I'm going to spoiler tag it as it's a "once unseen never unseen" thing, but ever since someone pointed out the
ammo count numbers being out of line with each other (1 lower than 2 and 0 in your pic)
, I can't get over it.
The PS4 menu text dances when you download things (under the progress bar) and it drives me absolutely nuts lol. Given the age of Halo CE I can forgive small things like that.

The PS4 menu text dances when you download things (under the progress bar) and it drives me absolutely nuts lol. Given the age of Halo CE I can forgive small things like that.

As far as I'm aware it was actually fine in Halo CE, but broken in either CE:A or in the transition to the MCC version.

TheKeyPit

Banned
^I like your Mordor shots :)
Does anyone know when the next game powered by the UbiArt-Framework engine is coming? I've played through Child of Light, Rayman Origins, Rayman Legends and Valiant Hearts and can't get enough of these hand-drawn games.

fri_mar_6_22-45-04_utv0u9q.png

wed_mar_4_22-02-45_utgqayw.png

sun_mar_8_19-01-42_utscul8.png

BatSu

^I like your Mordor shots :)
Does anyone know when the next game powered by the UbiArt-Framework engine is coming? I've played through Child of Light, Rayman Origins, Rayman Legends and Valiant Hearts and can't get enough of these hand-drawn games.

fri_mar_6_22-45-04_utv0u9q.png

wed_mar_4_22-02-45_utgqayw.png

sun_mar_8_19-01-42_utscul8.png

Thanks mate. It really is impossible to play, many screenshots XD

And about your question, I do not know

Shadow Of Mordor XB1

ht0UAAN.png

QSFTjgT.png

lYilHmn.png

Noobcraft

Pagani Huayra
sun_mar_8_15-54-53_mdpssn1.png

Really neat that the odometer shows the distance you've driven the vehicle. That and the real life time displayed are a nice touch.
sun_mar_8_15-58-21_mdafsmt.png

And this beautiful piece of American engineering:
sun_mar_8_15-57-08_md10sk1.png

Top Bottom