• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA5 Heist Update is out now on PS4+XBO

J@hranimo

Banned
Very interested to see how this plays.

I just have the 360 version along with some friends, but I don't have my 360 with me right now. Hopefully the heists will be worth the wait.

Most of their studios (including the one who develops GTA) are based in the UK.

I'm not complaining though XD, just weird since it feels like lately everything has been released on PST or some weird European time!
Oh I know. Just letting you know why it's EST. :p

Anyway, it was crawling for a bit but I managed to bump up the download speed by pausing it for a few seconds and then resuming. 5 minutes left!!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
last I looked, said 36 minutes. No way this is opened immediately, right??? Something like 10 am tomorrow, right?

Saganator

God damn, I'm already psyched for Cities Skylines and Hotline Miami 2 tomorrow, checking GAF before I go to bed, and now this. Tomorrow is gonna be like xmas!

5 minutes in and I think they improved the framerate on PS4 - the drive through the city and to my apt was smoother than usual. I know I know, these kinds of posts always appear after a patch. But I'm pretty sure I'm not imagining it.

Also, I'm noticing slight differences. Like the parking garage gate to my apt. Less bold on the text in your phone. New elevator animation.

I'm also getting a lot of new texts from NPCs. Information overload!

Edit: you can save outfits now!

Flandy

:)
B_tosfwUcAEC7AV.jpg:large

The Llama

5 minutes in and I think they improved the framerate on PS4 - the drive through the city and to my apt was smoother than usual. I know I know, these kinds of posts always appear after a patch. But I'm pretty sure I'm not imagining it.

Also, I'm noticing slight differences. Like the parking garage gate to my apt. Less bold on the text in your phone. New elevator animation.

I'm also getting a lot of new texts from NPCs. Information overload!

Edit: you can save outfits now!
It seemed like the framerate was better on the streams I was watching but I thought that may have just been because it was being streamed that I didn't notice the drops. Good to hear that it may have actually been improved.

Top Bottom