• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Mr Moose

ihoSr31NSCRHj.png

ibj3NwBvqNolSo.png

Edit: Are these in anyway classed as spoilers?

forrest

formerly nacire
Edit: Are these in anyway classed as spoilers?

Looks fine to me, I've been holding off on posting quite a few nice shots I have that have endgame stuff in them, but I think you're safe with those. I'm pretty sure someone already posted the last boss despite the thread rules.

Caayn

I meant compared to games releasing now. I would have expected I:SS to age a lot quicker than what it has, which is what usually happens with games that launch on release/close to release.
The graphical "growth" this generation will be a lot smaller compared to previous generations. There's no special or exotic hardware parts in these machines unlike previous consoles. Unlike with the 360 for example which had unified shaders before PC GPUs started using it the next year.

Devs are able to get a lot more out of these consoles right from the gate just because the hardware is so simplistic, there are no unknown or brand new technologies incorporated that devs need to figure out from scratch in order to use them properly.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
17136553601_2965120457_o.jpg

16517024133_5582e62362_o.jpg

17135622382_43024c2db0_o.jpg

Really impressed with the photomode, it offers more options than Infamous' or TLoU's. And it doesn't add AA or change any assets as far as I can tell.

thelastword

Banned
These two shots are really in a class of it's own, the order has really set the bar this gen.

Having said that, I saw some ISS shots a bit earlier in this thread that's absolutely insane too, so many good looking games this gen, sometimes it's hard to crown which one is truly the best.

Really impressed with the photomode, it offers more options than Infamous' or TLoU's. And it doesn't add AA or change any assets as far as I can tell.

Can you adjust the shutter speed to get rid of the blur? Or is there any other method?

Oops, my bad for the DP, was supposed to edit my above comment. ¬_¬

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
17138497975_53e940a02c_o.jpg

16950735568_ba9ba503bd_o.jpg

Code:
[IMG]https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8780/17136932352_e6e12b5d51_o.jpg[/IMG]

Top Bottom