• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Look at this majestic beast!

16518539563_a1da4c2a0c_o.jpg

16518539683_e22ab0af6e_o.jpg

chadboban

Man the Order really is a showstopper. I watched the trailer for the photomode and couldn't believe they even allow you to play with the filters you set. Freaking insane!

Ricky_R

The shots I posted in the TO photomode thread.

Sorry for posting 4 shots, but I have to keep the gang together. Also, I removed the black bars so they measure up to three screen grabs ;)

s9EzhWx.jpg

YeMXTmE.jpg

aD84ZdC.jpg

P1kv2oF.jpg

etta

my hard graphic balls

Oo. Man, E3 is going to be so glorious. The day after Sony conference I am getting a PS4, The Last of Us, Infamous Second Son and DriveClub. Hopefully Destiny and Wolfenstein on the cheap too.

Unless of course they announce a must buy bundle or a redesign.

Skux

Love how the rain stays on Galahad and even affects the light:

xGFb8io.png

The crossbow sight does not seem to react to DoF and exposure settings. However you can get a cool look if you set your DoF around it just right:

hHKoJjF.png

Some lovely bokeh in Tesla's lab:

ERrcOeC.png

Javin98

Banned
Those Order shots are looking absolutely amazing! Truly the best looking game in the market right now. I'm hoping for more shots with the post processing effects set to 0. The IQ definitely gets a nice boost and the game looks significantly sharper overall.

Gono

Banned
Same scene, 3 takes.

nvsxTOM.jpg

A2Up996.jpg

4BIu1zC.jpg

This part of the game originally looked way too blurry, boring and low contrast. Photomode made it a bit better IMHO.

Noobcraft

Same scene, 4 takes.
This part of the game originally looked way too blurry, boring and low contrast. Photomode made it a bit better IMHO.
Just a heads up, there's a 3 picture per post limit in the rules for this thread. Nice shots though.

And thanks for fixing it :)

Top Bottom