• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2015 Press Conference Dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javin98

Banned
Where is the hype train?!
Been waiting at the station since this thread was created!
Yeah, I'm waiting to board here! Had my ticket since last week and I won't take refund as an answer!

Worthyedge had legit info, he just teased so much it got him banned.

Reading through this thread I can wait for the inevitable TLG reveal. GAF is going to explode..
GAF? Screw that! The whole internet will explode!

delSai

Reading through this thread I can wait for the inevitable TLG reveal. GAF is going to explode..

People always forget that he got Dragons Dogma right. Crash and TLG were the other 2 games he mentioned..

People always forget that he got Dragons Dogma right. Crash and TLG were the other 2 games he mentioned..

Iirc he was teasing the hell out of 3 megatons which he said were:
Yakuza 5 (which many would hardly classify as a megaton)
FF7 Remake ( he got trolled so hard xD)
SFV (which was leaked before hand)

I think people thought the 3 megtons were , FF7 remake, TLG and Crash....as you can see there's a big difference lol.

TomShoe

Banned
I do find it annoying when people discriminate against juniors. Its funny because back when Verendus first joined people were doing the exact same thing and now look at the situation xD.

If only we didn't get 10 (Microsoft Chads/ScientificReason/Hindle/Malitik Sabu) for every Verendus or GopherD.

And he knew about Street Fighter V being a ps4 exclusive. That was the original tease if I remember correctly.

So far Zoetis has confirmed TLG and teased GG's Horizon, that's certainly within the realm of possibility for a Sony E3 conference,

biteren

Somone really needs to make a Webm of Kaz driving the Mad Max Fury Road War Rig that has Hype plastered on the side being presuited by Phil Spencer

Iirc he was teasing the hell out of 3 megatons which he said were:
Yakuza 5 (which many would hardly classify as a megaton)
FF7 Remake ( he got trolled so hard xD)
SFV (which was leaked before hand)

I think people thought the 3 megtons were , FF7 remake, TLG and Crash....as you can see there's a big difference lol.

Awwwww shit somebody better hold me back.

delSai

Oh i can't fight that. Im just giving him the benefit of the doubt.
And holy shit Yakuza 5 is the biggest megaton ever it's a miracle that happend i still cant believe it

WorthyEdge had said that Dragon's Dogma 2 would be announced during PSX...

It probably got moved. Dragons Dogma Online (which is a new DD) got announced later.

So is Gran Turismo World going to be there?

The time surely has come to show off Course Maker in all its glory on PS4 by GPS mapping a course around the expo centre - can't wait!

Zoetis

Banned

true story, what i did is risky sony can change their e3 plan 1 week before, but i gave kagari some more info about other things.

Philippo

true story, what i did is risky sony can change their e3 plan 1 week before, but i gave kagari some more info about other things.

tumblr_mmt00oC31q1qb6jf0o1_500.gif

Burnburn

I do find it annoying when people discriminate against juniors. Its funny because back when Verendus first joined people were doing the exact same thing and now look at the situation xD.

There is a reason for people being skeptical of juniors, this person has only posted in this thread and only teased, nothing more, nothing less. How is that not suspicious? This could be anyone's second account and there is zero risk involved with this account. If he gets it wrong, he'll just make another account and rinse and repeat what he did.

Take my post from last page and replace "junior" with "person" and my argument would still be exactly the same. There's clearly a difference in thought mentality going on, and I'm firmly in the camp of show me why I should believe you before I believe you. While it seems like the other side is "right until proven otherwise".

delSai

Hoping for a Day of the Tentacle Release Date + Full Throttle announcement. I havent played Full Throttle in atleast 10 years. Probably my favorite LucasArts game.

In the first place, using terms like megaton sets terrible expectations.

Yakuza 5 is a personal megaton to me, but I would never use it when describing it broadly to a general audience.

Bousf

Credibility aside (that's up to the mods), why dropping such a major bomb out of nowhere? If I had the information I'd keep it in because I know people want this pretty badly and they deserved that moment of pure shock and joy. I'd smartly tease it at best, wouldn't say the game is planned to be there straight out.

But yeah, if you happen to be right, I hope this doesn't get you into trouble.

bro I like Yakuza as well but its niche as hell. Calling it a megaton, people were led to believe something entirely different. Should of just said localisation of a long awaited game.

My understanding of "megaton" is as an announcement that defies expectations while affecting some sort of fan base within the industry.

Regardless of how one feels about the Yakuza series, the fact that we got a localization for the 5th game after what has transpired with 3, 4 and Dead Souls is incredible.

Another example was the Grim Fandango remaster announcement, which fits the same criteria.

TLG at E3 basically confirmed??! Maybe?

Damn, just imagine if it finally gets rerevealed, I never lost hope but I'm not sure I can handle it...guess I'll have to wake up in the middle of the night to witness the 2nd coming live!

TomShoe

Banned
So they have stuff unannounced for 2015 then?

Probably means they'll do something to counteract H5, similar to how Microsoft bought Tomb Raider to counteract Uncharted 4. My guess was that it was going to be a price drop at PSX (Which sits right on Halo 5's release date), but they could have something planned for E3, who knows. It makes sense. I know Xbox is going to hype Halo to the moon and back, so Sony was going to do something about it.

Lol, some sites are already "reporting" Zoetis's rumor.

GAF > Internet > GAF

I feel it's only appropriate.

VOOjnoF.jpg

Context : I posted Tidux referring to how the thread was basically in the quagmire of 'lol terrible sites reporting stuff posted on neogaf for the clicks' , and tidux is the appropriate example of such, where he's constantly reported by 'such sites.'

So now we'll have said sites report 'another insider' combating 'other insiders', because such sites are trash.

bombshell

Probably means they'll do something to counteract H5, similar to how Microsoft bought Tomb Raider to counteract Uncharted 4. My guess was that it was going to be a price drop at PSX (Which sits right on Halo 5's release date), but they could have something planned for E3, who knows. It makes sense. I know Xbox is going to hype Halo to the moon and back, so Sony was going to do something about it.

Fallout 4 timed exclusive, November release.

No, posting that dude's "insider" info is never appropriate.

I was referring to how the thread was basically in the quagmire of 'lol terrible sites reporting stuff posted on neogaf for the clicks' , and tidux is the appropriate example of such, where he's constantly reported by 'such sites.'

So now we'll have said sites report 'another insider' combating 'other insiders', because such sites are trash.

In terms of things unannounced that could be, what've we got?

Sony Bend Title (TBA)
Guerilla Games Title – Project Horizon (TBA)
Sony Santa Monica Title - God of War IV (TBA)
Studio Japan Title – Gravity Rush 2 (TBA)
Studio Japan Title – The Last Guardian (TBA)
Studio Japan Title – Gran Turismo 7 (TBA)
Level 5 Title (TBA)
Media Molecule Title (TBA)
Quantic Dream Title (TBA)

Am I missing anything? This is just stuff we know is in development, but haven't been formally announced yet.

I was referring to how the thread was basically in the quagmire of 'lol terrible sites reporting stuff posted on neogaf for the clicks' , and tidux is the appropriate example of such, where he's constantly reported by 'such sites.'

Gotcha.

I'm just amazed how there's anyone left who still believes anything that dude talks about.

Sony Bend Title (TBA)
Level 5 Title (TBA)

Am I missing anything? This is just stuff we know is in development, but haven't been formally announced yet.

New IP from Media Molecule

Sony Bend Title (TBA)
Level 5 Title (TBA)

AAMARMO

Banned
I got a feeling that this e3 is going to be heavily focus on third party not first party but we might get 1 or 2 first party games

delSai

Sony Bend Title (TBA)
Level 5 Title (TBA)

This thread is pretty good for the first party stuff.
The Murasaki Baby team is working on something as well, i believe even with Suda? They posted a picture of it on twitter last year.

There is a reason for people being skeptical of juniors, this person has only posted in this thread and only teased, nothing more, nothing less. How is that not suspicious? This could be anyone's second account and there is zero risk involved with this account. If he gets it wrong, he'll just make another account and rinse and repeat what he did.

Take my post from last page and replace "junior" with "person" and my argument would still be exactly the same. There's clearly a difference in thought mentality going on, and I'm firmly in the camp of show me why I should believe you before I believe you. While it seems like the other side is "right until proven otherwise".

I'm more of the mentality of judge their reliability after the event.

New IP from Media Molecule

Added! I'm sure at least half of those games will show up in some form, with a few surprises. There's a lot to cover, though, when you also include indies and 3rd party. Since Sony has the AC and SW BF marketing, I'm expecting those to show up as well and they'll probably take a good 15 minute chunk if not more.

MGSV trailer is also likely, as is FFXV but I have a feeling Square Enix will just save that for their conference on the Tuesday. Exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom