• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Mafia |OT| A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Zubz

Banned
Well I just changed it, but I figure there's a Hutt within OceanicAir, Zippedpinhead, and Redhood56. The latter two had claimed ordinary rebel, but OceanicAir hadn't.

Now I'm just fucking around while staying within those three.

Aight. I think Zipped's safe, though. Like, I'm not 110% sure, but I'm way more sure of him than the other 2. Or really, more sure of him than anyone but Setre and Edge.

... Although let's make this interesting. I may be suspicious of you more than OceanicAir because of that sketchy claim and that Gun/Shield vote that went nowhere and was never brought back, but I agree that OceanicAir seems to be staying in that "midway" zone of only contributing to defend himself. Plus, I'm starting to trust Makai, and it looks like they're about to tie.

Vote: OceanicAir

Zatoth

Bonus for voting out OA is seeing if traube knows how to vote for other people.

My reaction in ~1 hour
djdx7N5.gif

CzarTim

I kind of don't like rewarding Mak for doing that. And I'm not sure if this will 100% clear him tomorrow. Also suspicious how many people are bandwagoning. But OA has been a top suspect of mine for awhile so based on his posts alone:

I posted regular rebel because I wasn't thinking about it. I didn't think that grammar and exact text would matter at the time. I just saw a bunch of people start voting for me, and all I am is an ordinary rebel. As much as makai and czartim are anyways

Aight. I think Zipped's safe, though. Like, I'm not 110% sure, but I'm way more sure of him than the other 2. Or really, more sure of him than anyone but Setre and Edge.

Any reason why? I notice you've said this once or twice.

I'm going to leave my vote on Makai just now since I instigated it, but I'm OK with the vote coming down on Oceanic.

Palmer_v1

Makai if that was some RobotNinjaHornets shit I SWEAR TO GOD...

I don't feel GREAT about letting him off the hook, but I think the way this has gone does reinforce him not having a power role. Ordinary Rebel or Ordinary Hutt, I dunno. We'll see what happens tonight and tomorrow.

Welp, we might as well go 3 for 3.

My role is Ordinary Hutt

So I'm not the only one, damn it!

Since it looks like you'll be gone anyway, no point voting for you:

The true secret is that all the Hutt died in the crash and the game will only end when we decide to no lynch one day.

Vote: Zippedpinhead

Well I'm going with my second choice after all. I can't vote for someone claiming to be hutt a third time. At least 3rd time in a row.

This vote is final, even if OceanicAir comes out as a hutt too.

I'll trust makai now that he has claimed, it's as much a defense as I could muster.

vote=oceanicair

Fuck it, let's see what happens.

... Although let's make this interesting. I may be suspicious of you more than OceanicAir because of that sketchy claim and that Gun/Shield vote that went nowhere and was never brought back, but I agree that OceanicAir seems to be staying in that "midway" zone of only contributing to defend himself. Plus, I'm starting to trust Makai, and it looks like they're about to tie.

This wagon has come around frighteningly quick but I am a Paranoid Rebel. It basically means that I came on the ship with a shield because I had delusions. But whatever, I am either getting detained here or I am going to get attacked at night/stolen from.

Palmer_v1

This wagon has come around frighteningly quick but I am a Paranoid Rebel. It basically means that I came on the ship with a shield because I had delusions. But whatever, I am either getting detained here or I am going to get attacked at night/stolen from.

Goddamnit that sounds believeable.

Zubz

Banned
... Really hoping we're making the right choice here. I'll admit, I was mostly swayed by Makai's "Quote this and see my true role claim" post. I'm sticking with OA, but I'll admit, I might've just been impressed by a gimmick as much as I was willing to believe him.

Any reason why? I notice you've said this once or twice.

It's not power-based, but it's not something I want to share while I'm still around, either. It's something he pointed out earlier today that has me thinking he's looking for a Rebel win... unless he's guiding the Hutts, maybe?

Oh geez. I guess maybe I don't trust him as much as I had.

Palmer_v1

Okay, We should let OA live. If he's not lying, and he dies tonight, it verifies there is a thief or other hutt that can get through a shield. If he lives, he MIGHT have confirmation of a thief. Or he just lives and we learn nothing.

Do we just fucking Detain Rymuth and get rid of that problem instead? I'm so frazzled now.

I'm actually OK with that. I mentioned yesterday that I thought he could be the undercover imperial deciding they couldn't be bothered after swamped died. Really not sure a normal Hutt would be that inactive though.

I'm not going for myself, I'm as ordinary a rebel as anyone else.

I'm sorry you are hung up on me Quantumbro, but that is the truth.

vote=redhood56

Zubz

Banned

*Internal Screeching*

Vote: QuantumBro

CzarTim

Man, I'm not sure. I might want to go back to Mak maybe? Like if both him and OA are town, my thoughts on the scum team make no sense.

eJawa

would probably like a hook in his jaw for that matter
Son of a hutt! It's probably my turn right? Well, I'm not role claiming! Enough people role claimed today, the hutts don't need to know all of us, even if I know at least one of you are lying.

Palmer_v1

I have to leave right now. I cannot change my vote for at least the next 30 minutes. I'm leaving it on redhood56. Watch out for ties. I trust OA more than I do Makai. Red>Makai>zipped>OA at this point.

CzarTim

Since 2 people have shields, should the person who qb shielded last night claim? thief can't act twice a night and it clears qb.

redhood56

Banned
Unvote: ejawa

Vote: Zippinpinhead
I just checked and now I have 2 votes. There is nothing else I can say besides I am not lying .I am inclined to believe makai so that leaves zippin.

eJawa

Redhood was the first to claim ordinary rebel early on. He might have got the term from an earlier post, but I am thinking he is rebel for now.

Since 2 people have shields, should the person who qb shielded last night claim? thief can't act twice a night and it clears qb.
This person shouldn't claim because if Quantum is telling the truth then the mafia will know who to target at night. If it is true then we will out the second shield and unless we have a doctor there is a high chance Quantum will die at night anyway.

Setre

I'll be the odd man out on this but here we go:

Vote: Barrylocke

He's never sat well with me this entire game. Just don't feel right about him. My vote may not help in any way but I'm going with my gut.

Unvote: ejawa

Vote: Zippinpinhead
I just checked and now I have 2 votes. There is nothing else I can say besides I am not lying .I am inclined to believe makai so that leaves zippin.

I'm not going for myself, I'm as ordinary a rebel as anyone else.

I'm sorry you are hung up on me Quantumbro, but that is the truth.

vote=redhood56

You two have the same role and have been posting around the same amount, is there any good reason we should detain one of you over the other?

CzarTim

This is a nightmare man. Not enough time to think this through.

Traube no claim
Redhood56 OR
Palmer_v1 unlyncher
CzarTim OR
OceanicAir PR
Barrylocke no claim
Zippedpinhead OR
AbsolutBro no claim
Johnnyquickknives no claim
TheWorthyEdge CB
Matt Attack no claim
Quantumbro Armor
Zubz CB
Raindoc no claim
ejawa no claim
Setre Motion detector
Makai OR
Rymuth no claim

eJawa

Barry was on my suspect list, but I hadn't really dug too much into his posts yet. Again no clear signs of being a rebel. I don't know what else to do, so I'm sticking with that for now.

Vote: Barrylocke

Palmer_v1

Back from my ticket! Luckily it was a monitor that needed to be turned on. End users are morons.

So, to add to the insanity, my client is actually 1 of the 4 people voting for me right now!

CzarTim

This person shouldn't claim because if Quantum is telling the truth then the mafia will know who to target at night. If it is true then we will out the second shield and unless we have a doctor there is a high chance Quantum will die at night anyway.

Fair point, thanks for jumping on that grenade.

Top Bottom