• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney Infinity 3.0 adds Star Wars Rebels characters (Kanan, Ezra, Sabine, Zeb)

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Polygon said:
Disney Infinity 3.0 is adding four characters from Star Wars Rebels, the animated TV show, Disney Interactive announced today.

The four characters are Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren and Zeb Orrelios. Ezra is the Padawan of Kanan, a Jedi turned rebel fugitive. Both use their lightsabers and the Force when in trouble. Sabine uses blasters and is talented in demolitions, while Zeb is a brawler.
Source: http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/12/8770455/disney-infinity-3-0-star-wars-rebels

rebels_screenshot_totqnpxx.png

herasmallutoii.png

curb

Banned
Clone Wars is very popular among young children, but Rebels has only been out for one season.

The game is even shipping with the Clone Wars set due to this.

For kids in the target Disney Infinity audience, Clone Wars is as formative a Star Wars experience as the original trilogy is to most GAFfers. For 7-10 year olds, Clone Wars was their first Star Wars. It's a perfect fit.

Rootbeer

Banned
Ezra and Kanan look really good (though Ezra's in-game model looks a bit too muscular). Wish Sabine had her helm.

Glad they are in the game. The list of reasons for me to pick up the game or at least some of the figures keeps growing.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I guess I need to watch Star Wars Rebels.

As someone who didn't watch Clone Wars, I think Rebels is pretty good.

Also, enjoy these characters while you can, before they get the shit stomped out of them by (season 1 finale spoilers)
Darth Fucking Vader

DodgerSan

There must be more unnannounced figures to come. It's baffling that there would be no Hera, Chopper, Inquisitor or Agent Kallus.

derfybzh

Won't buy Infinity and Infinity 2 were technically flawed and really bad games. I keep on the Skylanders road for my son.

Sorry I didnt even know this show existed but, is that character this one:

Because she looks a thousand times better in the infinity figure than the series.

EDIT I dont know whats even going on with her gloves. Is she playing too much Splatoon or something. The details are ridiculous bad. The majority of times, more is less, as you can see with the infinity figure. Why did the changed the hair color? Is this some ability she has?

curb

Banned
Sorry I didnt even know this show existed but, is that character this one:

Because she looks a thousand times better in the infinity figure than the series.

EDIT I dont know whats even going on with her gloves. Is she playing too much Splatoon or something. The details are ridiculous bad. The majority of times, more is less, as you can see with the infinity figure. Why did the changed the hair color? Is this some ability she has?

They're basing the figure of the season 2 character design which has a new hair color and other outfit changes.

aett

This is cracking me up. The paint splatters on her clothes are because she likes to spraypaint graffiti all over the place, mostly anti-Empire sentiments.

The change in hair color is because... she's a young woman who likes to express herself in that way.

Top Bottom