• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Microsoft E3 Conference

How many shirts will Phil Spencer wear?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pandy

I'm not an XBO owner, and it's the only current system I don't own.

What I'd like from this conference is to be jealous of XBO owners, to see games developed by MS that I want to play being delivered on the XBO and nowhere else. So far pretty much everything MS does makes me glad not to own one, and I know that if I feel that pang of jealousy then that can only be a good thing for the industry as a whole (even if it ends up being a bad thing for my wallet.)

I was expecting Scalebound to be the thing, but now that's delayed until Gamescom, I really don't know what MS could have that would tip me over the edge, but I'm listening.

You're move, Phil.

cLOUDo

Grimløck;167965287 said:
He1hg25.png

Super Street Fighter V Confirmed to XBONE

Oh, I remember how hyped I was about the Rare teases for E3 2010.

It's been 5 years, but it looks like we might finally be back on course. Bring on the Rareware :]

mocoworm

#SUPERPUMPED !!!

I am half the world away from my house, on holiday in Rhodes, Greece ... managed to find a Wi-Fi connection for the conference.

Hope it holds out !

webelieveinphilspencer.gif

Pejo

I'm definitely keeping an eye on what they have to say about XBone -> PC Streaming and how it works, as well as new exclusives. I plan to buy an XBone this christmas when the big deals hit.

kirby_fox

Banned
Not having an XB1, but still hoping for good reveals. Their talk about wanting to get back to PC gaming interests me, and I hope we see something of the sorts here today.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Guys how much time remaining from this post to the beginning of the show ?

As an international viewer, US timezones are confusing.

Sephiros

Neo Member
I'm gonna leave this here since I can't create new threads.
One of our partners was informed by his distributors that the Xbox 360 is going to be discontinued Worldwide. Microsoft aims to boost Xbox One sales and force developers to focus on it's current platform.
I really don't think this is going to be announced at E3, but the memo should follow soon after.

We firmly believe the info is real, coming from the same source that sent us all about MSI's AMD 300 series last week.

Iceman829

Do I need Xbox Live Gold in order to watch this on my X1? It just expired last month.

I don't believe you needed it in the past. Also, I believe they removed the pay wall for media apps awhile ago (like a year ago). Load up the live event player and enjoy!

Top Bottom