• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 FULL E3 Video July 1st!

i have a question that pertains Uncharted:

Was the game playable or it was just the trailer of the conference?

What were the Sony game's that were playable? i can't find anything on the Last Guardian save for the trailer.

TimmiT

It's a 10 minute chase sequence out of a 12 hour game that introduces a character from previous games which has already been written about.

Yup, spoilertastic.

A ten minute video of what's likely one of the best setpieces in the game from a game of which the setpieces are going to be the highlights. They did the same with previous Uncharted games, they'll likely do it again here and it's probably going to be hard to avoid.

Has this been posted?
https://twitter.com/vaccaro3d/status/614557197943439360
4dc0RR3.jpg

stryke

i have a question that pertains Uncharted:

Was the game playable or it was just the trailer of the conference?

What were the Sony game's that were playable? i can't find anything on the Last Guardian save for the trailer.

They were all playable but the trio of TLG, Horizon and UC4 were hands off to the public.

Yall are crazy. This is the last Uncharted we are going to get from ND for the forseable future and you're going to spoil one of the big moments?

I'm not going to watch it, but I'll probably get spoiled by a GIF..

That's part of the reason why I have gifs and pics turned off.

Javin98

Banned
Yeessss!!! Been waiting for this extended demo since E3 now. All those assholes who kept teasing weren't making the wait easy. XD But, please, please, send a very high quality version to Gamersyde. 30 000 bitrate or more would be awesome.

Ricky_R

I'm torn. I really want to see the other half of the demo, but I want to go in as virgin as possible.

I, like many others, spoiled myself too much with Uncharted 3, and while ND and Sony learned from it, I really want to avoid everything I can from E3 on.

Palocca

I'm torn. I really want to see the other half of the demo, but I want to go in as virgin as possible.

I, like many others, spoiled myself too much with Uncharted 3, and while ND and Sony learned from it, I really want to avoid everything I can from E3 on.

If you're already convinced by the E3 demo, I'd try to avoid it. The latter half of the demo is something that I would want to experience by playing.

That said, I've seen it already so I can't wait to watch again haha. It's really something special imo.

DrD

I won't be able to resist watching but it will be the last Uncharted 4 video I watch before release.

I trust that Naughty Dog won't spoil us too badly and won't show us the best parts. They did a great job with TLoU.

Evo X

Not watching it. I've seen enough of the game to know I'll be there Day One. Would rather experience it for myself fresh.

can mods pls ban the usage of any images/gifs of the new footage from all other threads? apparently its the best set piece in the franchise so i dont want it to be spoiled but as some one said earlier, it will inevitably be spoiled for me by someone posting gifs in unrelated threads

can mods pls ban the usage of any images/gifs of the new footage from all other threads? apparently its the best set piece in the franchise so i dont want it to be spoiled but as some one said earlier, it will inevitably be spoiled for me by someone posting gifs in unrelated threads
Then don't go into any uncharted threads?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The way everyone was hyping it up I'm imagining something like your'e on the wing of a byplane doing karate while it does loops through manhattan.

Hydrargyrus

I'm not going to see it. I really want to, but I'm already in media blackout.

This is a game that I don't want to spoil with trailers. I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy this game a lot and I want it to surprise me as much as it can.

Top Bottom