• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Savage Empire Kickstarter: A Dino Graphic Novel by Bish [Only 24 Hours Left!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A plea to those that would listen:

For less than the price of a cup of coffee, Gaffers can help someone in need. Someone starving, someone with dreams just like you and I. It's easy to say "Someone else will do it, maybe another day..." That day is today. Click on the link above and sponsor one dear Gaffer and he'll send you pictures and letters showing how much your donations have helped this poor child born into a war torn land of despair.

YOU can be the difference. Click today.

You gotta post that in other threads. We know what's at stake here.

legacyzero

Banned
We're getting there Bish! We're getting there!!

tumblr_m4lspmz4nu1rro22oo1_250.gif

Mononoke

Banned
I just pledged the rest. 500

Wow, you are amazing. Seriously.

I am honestly so excited for this. I've become a big fan of VN in the last 4 years. And everything about this concept seems so rad. It's one of the few times that I've been this excited for a KS project. I normally don't care about them. But I felt confident that this is something that really needed to exist, because the people behind it had a great direction of where to take it, as well as a strong passion to want to create it.

So for me, I can see this from both sides. Purely as a consumer and fan of VN, I truly wanted this. On the other end, I am glad that someone on here that really wanted to create this badly, is now able to do so. This is so amazing. I guess I kind of "get" KS now. I mean, I always kind of ignored it. But I understand why so many people like the system. It really does give people a chance to create dreams, as well as great ideas to actually get made. And people actually feel like they are apart of having that thing get created.

Ninja Dom

Bish, why didn't you tell us all about this far earlier? I understand the self promoting in the TOS, but you could have got someone else to post.

OP is only a week old. How long was the Kickstarter? 30 days?

Also Gary Whitta involved in this and he never posted anything either. I've only just seen this for the first time.

Tapejara

Bish, why didn't you tell us all about this far earlier? I understand the self promoting in the TOS, but you could have got someone else to post.

Also Gary Whitta involved in this and he never posted anything either.

There was a post on gaming side before the Kickstarter launched IIRC.

Jawmuncher

Also Gary Whitta involved in this and he never posted anything either. I've only just seen this for the first time.

There was a post on gaming side before the Kickstarter launched IIRC.

Yeah post was only gaming side for awhile. I wasn't sure if I could get away with making two exact same threads on the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom