• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

CheezyMac88

19382178359_fdddff6131_o.png

19382178669_10481573b0_o.png

19561890202_3009536c9f_o.png

Nerix

Dragon Age looks very good.
Open question to every one: is Dragon Age better and more beautiful than the Witcher 3 ?
Definitely not better, and also not better looking (it´s a different style). But Dragon Age is definitely a very good looking high-fantasy setting. Love some views. It´s quite sad that there isn´t a photomode, so I always have to disable the UI before I make a screen.

Some more Dragon Age screens (PS4) (I think I am heading towards the end of the game):
CK1dJkYWoAAC5LM.jpg:orig

CK9OyodXAAA-fgt.jpg:orig

CK1d5BwWIAASh4t.jpg:orig

btw, I hate this Twitter AND PS4 compression, when uploading/taking screens. The result looks much less clean than on your TV screen.

Gruesome, but a great screen. Especially the tiger lurking in the background

Nerix

How about a monthly or quarterly vote about the best screens posted here? Could be fun. The winners can be posted in the OP or so.

Or is there already something like that?

Nice :)

Life is strange looks also interesting, definitely want to play it soon.

Fireflu

pcxkfS.jpg

rpfP7E.jpg

t68l0H.jpg

Wish the PS4 didn't compress the screenshots so much.
Otherwise games like journey could provide limitless wallpaper material!

I don't have PS+. Is Journey playable without it?

I'm loving these screens.

Yes I think so but one of the most intriguing aspects of Journey is the online component. Fiding a companion and working together despite minimal communication options.

Journey offline is still beautiful, but it's not the amazing experience most ppl love.

Fireflu

I don't have PS+. Is Journey playable without it?

I'm loving these screens.

I am fairly sure you don't need PS+ to meet other players online in Journey (99% sure!).

Edit: Quoting Acquiescence from the OT "You DO NOT need PS+ to get the full online experience. I don't have + at the moment and I was encountering other players online during my time spent with the game."

DD

Yes I think so but one of the most intriguing aspects of Journey is the online component. Fiding a companion and working together despite minimal communication options.

Journey offline is still beautiful, but it's not the amazing experience most ppl love.

Yeah, I know. It's just that I'm not into online gaming, so the PS+ is not interesting to me at the moment. But thanks!

I am fairly sure you don't need PS+ to meet other players online in Journey (99% sure!).

Edit: Quoting Acquiescence from the OT "You DO NOT need PS+ to get the full online experience. I don't have + at the moment and I was encountering other players online during my time spent with the game."
Aw yiss, thanks for the info, bro!

Top Bottom