• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
11370974_779395015512057_1302336596_n.jpg

New capture card!

11821648_389496427915603_2094752489_n.jpg

Going to try this one out!

ramyeon

A bunch of recent pick ups. Excuse the poor photo, not the best lighting in my apartment.

Yves Saint Laurent - L'Homme Cologne
Wonder Girls - Reboot & Wonder World album (Already had both digitally but grabbed physical versions)
A new pair of Nudie Tight Long John Jeans in Twill Rinsed
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - already had it from PS Plus but wanted a physical copy
Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round
The Order 1886 - It was cheap, still not really worth it though imo

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
My biggest pick-up ever, outside of a car and college:

20013411968_78387ac83c_b.jpg

... Technically purchased it in June, but it just arrived. I'll be asking later this month :)

And, after a week long vacation, I've come back engaged! :)

20633950452_6448f677b0_b.jpg

She was ecstatic and loves the ring. She instantly jumped into wedding mode and we're already looking at dresses and event spaces, lol. Her family was thrilled, her friends sent me lots of congrats messages, and my family is super excited. Happy times!

sikkinixx

She was ecstatic and loves the ring. She instantly jumped into wedding mode and we're already looking at dresses and event spaces, lol. Her family was thrilled, her friends sent me lots of congrats messages, and my family is super excited. Happy times!

Major congrats! Always fun to have another join the misery train. (I kid, marriage has been great)

Caayn

Congratulations to you both!

bobawesome

How is this gAme? This is the first I've heard of it but the box is super intriguing.

It's absolutely fantastic if you're into rhythm games like the Project Diva series. The presentation is nice and the main menus are in English so it's easy to navigate. Not once have I felt hindered by the language barrier.

As for the gameplay, you have to time your notes to the center of a pink circle as it, along with the notes, moves along the screen. I'm only on normal and have played maybe a third of the songs, but it definitely seems less hectic than the Project Diva games.

If you're curious as to what's inside the box itself, click the spoiler:

GAME-0010918.jpg

List of the contents if you can't make everything out from the image:

The game itself
Vita pouch
game card case (holds eight games and can be stored in the pouch along with the Vita)
front skin for both the Vita 1000 and 2000 models
IA themed cleaning cloth
stickers!
strap
charm strap
...and finally, a nice black box which houses it all.

I ordered it through AmiAmi, the grand total being $84.

KeRaSh

Congrats man! Yesterday was our 10 year anniversary / 1st wedding anniversary. It's crazy how fast time passes. Our wedding was probably the coolest day of my life so far so make sure that everything is planned the way the both of you would want it.

Melchiah

MZNMIVBl.jpg

Bloodborne's official guide book just arrived in the mail. Eventhough I've already completed the game twice, and beaten all the chalice dungeons, I just had to get it for the lore and bestiary.

ramyeon

You'll never change your cologne ever again, absolutely love it
It's definitely nice! It's one I've been meaning to get for years. I've got way too many colognes but I've been trying to narrow my daily ones down to a select few including this one.

r3PjvnR.jpg

Metal Gear Solid book, couple of Blu-ray's and two cheap games to pass the time untill MGS 5. Plus the covert forces controller from amazon.de when it was cheap the other week.

illusionary

Just a small addition today, with Battalion Wars for Gamecube. I didn't realise that it was an Australian version until I received it - but I didn't pay much so can live with it.

UodSwfG.jpg

AmyS

I wanted to play RE: Revelations 2 on Vita @ 60fps. Not happening with its native port so I got the PS4 version and now I can Remote Play @ 60.

This photo turned out kinda creepy but I like it.

ZzOt0cM.jpg

bobawesome

Saw half of the anime online and decided to order this and the game for Vita.

Cool, cool. After finishing the first half of the anime I had to rush out and purchase the second. If you haven't picked up where you left off yet, I would definitely recommend continuing with the game as it's more in-depth.

sca2511

The RX100 Mk3 with OEM grip. The image quality is amazing for the size, its sooo tiny!

We currently have the MK2 and it's awesome. We'll probably wait for the MK5 to see if that 4k overheating/5 minute limit gets worked out or get the MK3/4 when it's a bit cheaper.

zmet

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and used Shadow of the Beast for the Mega Drive

The Resident Evil Collection and 2TB My Passport Ultra External HDD

Started to run low on Xbox One storage and this drive popped up on New Egg over the past weekend at a good price.

Herbs

Banned
The RX100 Mk3 with OEM grip. The image quality is amazing for the size, its sooo tiny!

I'm a photographer, so I always get asked what camera to get. I have a pre-formatted e-mail that includes the most basic P&S up to the balls out DSLR.

That camera sits squarely as the most recommended and the one most people get (any model really). Good choice. It's a great all around camera with stunning image quality.

thenexus6

Got Dying Light again because I miss playing it, plus ready for when the new DLC hits. It came with loads of GAME exclusive codes which is cool.

DSC_0306.jpg

Was hoping that the bundle included the new controller and matte finish, but it doesn't here in Europe. Guess they have warehouses full of old 500GB models.

Well this one will go to a friend as soon as I have the Forza edition.

64c622d3-b53c-4553-a0psk7r.jpg

zmet

That classic Psygnosis art style is always something else...
How do you like the port?
It plays pretty good. The graphics are a bit brighter in color, and the music is not as good as the Amiga version. Still, it's very playable.

Top Bottom