• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 multiplayer video from PAX 2015.

Ramirez

that starts at 9 right?

I have no idea, the teaser clip and the coincidence of that show being on tonight is what led me to that conclusion. Doesn't match up with the time he gave, but maybe he was off an hour? Maybe he's just fucking with us? I don't know. ;P

Vire

I have no idea, the teaser clip and the coincidence of that show being on tonight is what led me to that conclusion. Doesn't match up with the time he gave, but maybe he was off an hour? Maybe he's just fucking with us? I don't know. ;P
Maybe just fucking with us?

The dude posted three pictures of prime ministers. He's definitely fucking with us.

Moa

1mGzVAz.gif

hnggggggggggggg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
1mGzVAz.gif

hnggggggggggggg

Those are the in-game models with some post processing and significant rendering advantages - not the game engine. But after you guys watch the entire whatever-this-is tomorrow I will be interested to see the questions and answer some of them
Edit. This and at least one other scene will be epic bailout.gifs

I'll be in my bunk. But a non misogynist bunk.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Those are the in game models with some post processing advantages. But after you guys watch the entire whatever-this-is tomorrow I will be interested to see the questions and answer some of them

yo man. hollyshit.

Those are the in game models with some post processing advantages. But after you guys watch the entire whatever-this-is tomorrow I will be interested to see the questions and answer some of them

I'm ready for some epic bailout.gifs

Moa

kdZvHyQ.gif

Cannot wait to watch the new Halo 5: Guardians "Whatever This Is" trailer (should be the official title, make it happen). Whenever I think that I could not be more hyped for Halo 5, something like this happens. I haven't preordered the game yet, just waiting on the preload to go live before I do...

Moa

Cannot wait to watch the new Halo 5: Guardians "Whatever This Is" trailer (should be the official title, make it happen). Whenever I think that I could not be more hyped for Halo 5, something like this happens. I haven't preordered the game yet, just waiting on the preload to go live before I do...

The pre-order has been up since E3, it'll automatically pre-load once the game goes gold.

The pre-order has been up since E3, it'll automatically pre-load once the game goes gold.

I know the Digital Preorder has been up, but I am not 100% trusting of those things. I'd rather wait until the preload goes live in October (to avoid any issues or complications).

Mix

Hnnnnnnnngggg

Cannot fucking wait. Feel like it's been bone dry for months, even though we had some neat stuff a couple weeks ago at Gamescom.

Hubble

Halo ruined. Oh my. It is such a sour taste watching this video and how on earth a lot of this stuff has ever got implemented.

etta

my hard graphic balls
How did you not like the beta? It was so well-received, universally dare I say.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Hubble

Did you play the beta? It was fun as hell, moreso than pretty much every other current gen shooter

Yes. They could not even get the sniper rifle right;that shows you how much understanding of Halo they have.

Play arena?

Arena is a fun mode but for quick games. It is not something for long-term, but it's a good mode.

I just realised, their avatar is a Master Chief in a wheel chair, lol. Had a good laugh.

It was officially released in a presentation by 343 and Josh Holmes, who seems ridiculously out of touch with the Halo community and is so intent on changing Halo. Yes, this is not kidding. It is amazing they released such an image. The presentation confirmed the Halo community's suspicion of catering Halo to quick TTK COD-like easier gameplay (Note I am not saying it is COD, but definitely going in that direction). An example of Master Chief in a wheel chair policy, is the nerfing of skill jumps with clamber or the announcing of power weapons to make it easier for the gamer. My avatar is the official policy-line they took Halo in as described and made by 343.

Yes. They could not even get the sniper right;that shows you how much understanding of Halo they have.

Arena is a fun mode but for quick games. It is not something for long-term, but it's a good mode.

If you're talking about the delay when trying to scope, I think they fixed that

shoreu

Yes. They could not even get the sniper rifle right;that shows you how much understanding of Halo they have.

It was officially released in a presentation by 343 and Josh Holmes, who seems ridiculously out of touch with the Halo community and is so intent on changing Halo. Yes, this is not kidding. It is amazing they released such an image. The presentation confirmed the Halo community's suspicion of catering Halo to quick TTK COD-like easier gameplay (Note I am not saying it is COD, but definitely going in that direction). An example of Master Chief in a wheel chair policy, is the nerfing of skill jumps with clamber to make it easier for the gamer. My avatar is the official policy-line they took Halo in as described and made by 343.

You almost made me think you weren't kidding again lol.

Top Bottom