• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB Bikes rated for PS4 in Europe

tusken77

YES! Obligatory gifs....

mspr-01v767.gif

2517729-5256345561-iX1w8.gif

Can't wait to see it. It's gonna look sooo good.

Don't think anyone saw Driveclub Bikes coming...and coming today - would have been a great surpirse.

I feel for the guys at Evolution who must have put alot of work into this and getting ready to reveal in a few hours and this happens.

I'll be buying anyway, the support they have put into Driveclub has been on a different level and the Season pass was the most value for money I have ever gotton from a Season Pass - this is how to support a game as a service.

Like others I look forward to Season 3 - Driveclub Rally before they focus on a new Motorstorm :)

xrnzaaas

Bikes aren't exactly my thing when it comes to video games (love 'em in real life) so unless something awesome comes with the official announcement (like the Isle of Man inspired circuits) I think I'll pass. Or maybe a demo will change my mind if they make one. :)

Surely there's a time restriction placed on Pegi when they can be public about a title? Someone must've cocked up here, I'd be so pissed if I were Evo. They looked really excited about the big reveal.

nib95

Banned
I'm not massively in to my bikes, at least not if they're mixed with cars. I like the balance of having cars only right now, so if this is the announcement I'm going to be slightly disappointed.

P.S, if bikes can only race against other bikes, a bit like the Wombat as it's own race and vehicle type, then colour me excited again.

GHG

Gold Member
Seriously... Motorstorm is a separate IP. No way would they make a motorstorm game latched on to Driveclub.

If you guys care so much about Motorstorm then make a thread rather than shit up driveclub threads.

Anyway, for all you know Evolution could have a separate team working on a new motorstorm while the rest continue working on Driveclub.

DRIVECLUB (Platform, Base)
+ Season Pass Expansion (Season 1)
+ Bikes (Season 2)
+ Rally (Season 3, 2016)
+ Speedboat/Jet Ski (Season 4, 2017 (Rapid Racer/Jet Moto Edition)
+ Planes (Season 5, 2018 (Think Red Bull Air Racing))

In all seriousness, as much as I will buy the shit of of this, Driveclub Rally needs to happen at some point.

Add a city season and I would play Driveclub forever.

I'm not massively in to my bikes, at least not if they're mixed with cars. I like the balance of having cars only right now, so if this is the announcement I'm going to be slightly disappointed.

P.S, if bikes can only race against other bikes, a bit like the Wombat as it's own race and vehicle type, then colour me excited again.

Same here. I am still hoping we get some city tracks.

I'm sure a motorcycle game from Evo will look the part, and be fun, but bikes really don't have the same appeal as cars to me.

v1lla21

Sweet. Now I can smoke you guys with bikes and not just cars.
I wish there was a side swipe mechanic in this game so I could knock your ass out every turn.

We better not just get sports and superbikes. Although I'll have fun fucking about in a r6 and 1299 panigale.

HvySky

Despite the game's shaky launch and critical reception, Evolution seems to be doing an awesome job with post-release support. Kind of reminds me of Burnout Paradise in a way. Legit loving this game and will definitely boot it back up for this.

DieH@rd

Banned
I am very happy with his news [but shame it leaked]. Hopefully there will be brand new tracks and support for bike riding on all old tracks.

After this I want Wipeout expansion. Just add "prototype hover cars" on existing and new tracks.

Damn Ps3 was a powerhouse.

large.jpg

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Damn Sony can't catch a break with leaks... every goddamn time.
At least they did good (very good) this last E3

Also, there's no way bikes will feel good at 30fps, prove me wrong Evolution (I won't hold my breath they'll suddenly switch to 60fps when they have everything already set-up)

Jamesways

Also, there's no way bikes will feel good at 30fps, prove me wrong Evolution (I won't hold my breath they'll suddenly switch to 60fps when they have everything already set-up)

Except MotoGP 10/11, all the previous MotoGP, SBK, and Ride games were in 30fps and they felt fine.

Cyborg

What leaks? This is the only leak........with Heavy Rain. I realy dont care about this

le-seb

^^ Heavy Rain isn't even a leak, the PS Blog announced it was coming to the PS4 along with Beyond Two Souls.

Graphical upgrade? Do you have a link? DC is an amazing looking game and I'd be a little surprised if they manage to squeeze much more visual effects out of the console.
We've got more visual improvements on the way too which I know you'll LOVE!
https://twitter.com/Rushy33/status/644809840674648064

Bikes = less polys rendered = better visuals around the track?
They wouldn't have teased forthcoming visual improvements if they're restricted to DC Bikes, would they?

Top Bottom