• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Zestiria: Today Is The Last Day To Get Free Alisha Story DLC + Bonus DLCs

Hi everyone, hope you’ve been enjoying Tales of Zestiria! We just want to remind you that this is your last chance to get the Alisha’s Story Additional Chapter for free! Simply click the following link, log in/sign up and get your DLC for free! You don’t need to even own the game to acquire it on PSN! bnent.eu/TOZDLC

08-copy-1024x576.jpg

http://blog.talesofgame.com/en/last-chance-to-get-additional-alisha-story-dlc-for-free/

I just got them now as I still haven't managed to start the game.

For those wondering about the Bonus DLCs.
GVOCR2t.png

Tizoc

Huh didn't know about those other DLCs, should make a mental note of picking them up when i get home.

Huh didn't know about those other DLCs, should make a mental note of picking them up when i get home.
They are for PS3/PS4 only. Free theme + Mystic Arts for 3 characters.

Thanks! Added to OP.

Thanks! Haven't grabbed the games yet as I haven't started Xillia but it'll be nice to have the DLC when I do eventually get around to them!

Is there a NA link for the Mystic Artes pack as well? I can't find it on the store.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Yeah, I'm not sure what's the deal with the availability of the Mystic Artes pack for North America. For EU regions it's the code on the Bandai Namco VIP Corner and on Steam it was a pre-order bonus.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
So are they on Steam or not....? link is broken for worlwide Steam...cant check right now.
https://www.bandainamcoent.eu/vipco...-alisha-s-story-additional-chapter-pc-digital

This link isn't working for you? It should take you to the redeem page on the VIP corner for the Steam version.

That's for the Alisha DLC. The Mystic Artes pack can't be acquired on Steam as of now, it was an exclusive part of the pre-order bonus along with classic costumes, weapon skins and free Symphonia.

Shahed

Tales of Zestiria happened to be the first game in the series I've passed on in the last decade or so. Still I didn't know that owning the game wasn't a requirement to get the early bonus so this is nice. Thanks for the update and they'll be nice to have if i ever decide to play this

Thanks. Don't know if Ill every buy the game, compared to the last Tales I've played, Vesperia, it just doesnt look to good. Maybe with a discount.

Savitar

Does it come with the CE as codes?

I'm getting that for Christmas so wondering if I can just bother then or what.

I didn't know about this dlc. Thank you for posting it. Been really busy and completely forgot about the game. I just picked up Battlefront last night and probably will get this next or The Crew Wild Run. Either way, will in the next few weeks I will have purchased both.

Basslover

Thanks OP, got it for steam, I still haven't started the game yet (waiting for a newer, faster laptop) but thanks a bunch!

MikeyMike

Thanks for the reminder... bought Zestiria at launch for the PS4 but haven't touched it yet.

My next game in the backlog will most likely be a Tales game... might give this one a try.

Datschge

JRPGs always came across as the last bastion of feature-complete games, not experiences that nickel-and-dime you to the end. I thought a Tales game would be the last place to expect this kind of DLC.

I initially thought the same, but this DLC is little more than blatant fan service. Its importance wrt the overall story is
completely superfluous

tensuke

I had the ce on preorder but had to cancel, bummed but I'll live! Glad I can still get the Alisha DLC. I was able to get that on PSN, from the store page, but I couldn't seem to redeem the DLC code or Theme code from bandainamco's website (this was before I got it from the store). What regions are those codes for?

For the North American side, I believe only the Alisha is free on the store.

The Mystic Artes and 20th anniversary theme was in the Collector's edition (which also included the Alisha DLC and the classic costumes).

There is also a theme in the Prima guide. I'm not sure if it is different from the Collector's edition.

I believe PSN had a pre-order bonus but I don't remember.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Top Bottom