• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

Signed up the day thread was posted, can't wait to play this. Loved the alpha and the new trailer showed a lot of new stuff too.

Dylan, just wanted to thank you guys, this game rocks! :)

HiVision

Spread the word about the sign up guys (and gals)... this time we want to let most people in! So you need to sign up now!

hesido

Still haven't received any confirmation. Maybe I should apply from my fake UK account instead of my true TR account? Or is it too late :\

HiVision

Dylan, have you guys gotten any word on upgrades for the alpha testers yet? I still haven't gotten a beta invite… ='(

We were told that those e-mail addresses would also be added in automatically, but I'd apply again just to make sure... in case the guy dealing with that forgets to press a button or something! :)

We were told that those e-mail addresses would also be added in automatically, but I'd apply again just to make sure... in case the guy dealing with that forgets to press a button or something! :)
I actually already signed up twice. lol Still don't have anything though. I keep my trash for a month, and I didn't find anything there. Maybe they just meant our accounts were still eligible to download and update the client? Maybe they just didn't send out new emails? I'm gonna try to redownload the alpha and see what happens.

I also made my girlfriend sign up for the beta too. :p

Shin-Ra

SOON!

CX1mUjPWAAAt7G9.jpg:orig

The closed beta for #TheTomorrowChildren starts in less than three weeks! Will you be joining us?

CX2BwHPWAAAYr1d.png:orig

Yep. I'm pretty excitied for this. They mentioned being able to move your house to other towns. So does that mean we actually have our own home? Or is that just another word for a spawn point?

A bit of info:

1) The alpha client will not update automatically! This is a brand new baby, so it's being handled separately.

2) Don't despair if you haven't gotten an email yet. Signups are open until the 15th, and emails are still going out. Also, holiday breaks and PSN outages have slowed things down somewhat.

3) We will be giving out codes as a last chance for those who didn't get emails-for a bit of work lol.

Some of you we know and recognize from Twitter, the alpha, etc. and we won't leave you hanging. We want as many people as possible to play and give feedback!

We'll have to wait and see about the monkey suit lol

do you have to sign up with a psn registered email address or can it be any email address?
i only signed up with my us psn registered email address since that's the one that has ps+, i haven't received my email yet though :<

Yep, needs to be the email attached to your PSN ID.

A bit of info:

1) The alpha client will not update automatically! This is a brand new baby, so it's being handled separately.

2) Don't despair if you haven't gotten an email yet. Signups are open until the 15th, and emails are still going out. Also, holiday breaks and PSN outages have slowed things down somewhat.
So, this fell through…
and will now be handled thusly…
3) We will be giving out codes as a last chance for those who didn't get emails-for a bit of work lol.

Some of you we know and recognize from Twitter, the alpha, etc. and we won't leave you hanging. We want as many people as possible to play and give feedback!
?

Yeah, it's kind of all over the place. We don't have definite confirmation on the alpha grandfathering, which is why I've been encouraging people to sign up for the beta as well. We'll have codes to use at our discretion soon also.

Yeah, it's kind of all over the place. We don't have definite confirmation on the alpha grandfathering, which is why I've been encouraging people to sign up for the beta as well. We'll have codes to use at our discretion soon also.
Gotcha. Yeah, I know codes can be surprisingly difficult to coordinate at times. Thanks again for hooking us up. <3 You guys are some of my favorite devs, honestly. Highwire are new, but this interview really impressed me too; I'm looking forward to seeing what they do.

Anyway, yeah, I've signed up for the beta twice now, and I made my girlfriend sign up too. lol

Top Bottom