• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dareacher

Banned
I have a preorder for fire emblem LE to sell if the price is right. Really wanted to keep it but seeing as how its going for a good pofit, if anyone is interested let me know.

//ARCANUM

I also have a FIRE EMBLEM FATES Special Edition pre-order from GameStop. Like the above poster, I'm wanting to keep it, but if someone *REALLY* wants it and makes me an offer I can't refuse, then I'd be willing to sell it.

PM me with any interest. Thanks!

9507179_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640

edit - GameStop won't let me change shipping address, so it would ship to me then I'd have to ship it to you, so you wouldn't be getting it on release date FYI.

Esque7

Not sure if appropriate here, but I found some N64 instruction booklets and was wondering if people collect these? Was just going to trash them, but thought I'd check if these are in any sort of demand first.

Looking to buy Rise of the Tomb Raider (PC, North America) key for ~$35.

Looking to sell 3x $10 Playstation Store card codes for $27. Will take paypal.

PM me if you're interested.

still up for grabs

HAVE:

Consoles/Controllers:
Wii, console only, softmodded on request, missing controller panel door
Sharp Twin Famicom NESRGB modded, new belt

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5Ns4Ze9.png[/img]
Gameboy
Solar Striker
Chase HQ

GameCube
Freeloader import boot disk

PS2
Mega Man Anniversary (no manual

Xbox
Fable Lost Chapters

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/TG0lGGt.jpg[/img]

DS
Diner Dash Flo on the go
Farmtopia
Overlord minions
wheel of fortune
Harvest Moon sunshine island
Press your luck 2010
Nintendogs Dachsund and friends
MySims Agents
Zubo
Lego Batman the video game
Viva Pinata pocket paradise
Super mario 64 DS
Sega superstar tennis
Animal Crossing wild world
Brain Age 2
Wiffle Ball
MySims Kingdom
Who wants to be a millionaire
Sims 2 pets
Cooking Mama 3 shop and chop

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/8iyIjH7.jpg[/img]
PS3
Gran Turismo 5
Final Fantasy X/X-2 Limited edition
DJ Hero
Elder Scrolls Skyrim
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Resistance
Uncharted
Infamous

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/vWPj9lb.jpg[/img]
PC Engine
Cross Wiber: Cyber Combat Police (CIB)
Gai Flame (CIB)
Jaseiken: Necromancer (CIB)
Racing Spirits Damashi
Astralius Quiz Game

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/qgBez3p.jpg[/img]
WANTS:
PC Engine/TG16 games
Lightening Force GEN
Kickmaster NES
Marvel war of the gems snes
Soul Blazer SNES
SNES Final Fantasy II
Vita console and mem card
PSP Battery
Wii U Console/games
PayPal, PSN content/credit, eShop credit, PS3 games
Retro games specifically NES, SNES, Genesis, TG16

apav

WTS:

I can provide feedback from eBay, Amazon and Heatware upon request. I take Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet and bank transfer if you use Bank of America (fast, easy and free). Prices in parenthesis are what you would pay if we use Paypal merchant (Paypal gift and the other methods have no fee). Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise stated. If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4): $32 shipped ($33.23)

New and sealed. Comes with exclusive DLC. This is from the Arkham Knight PS4 console bundle, so it may come with the Harley Quinn Story Pack DLC as well even though it isn't listed on the outside. I know this because after watching an unboxing of the console bundle, the person opened the game case and the DLC code for it was in there. I can't guarantee it, but I don't see why mine would be any different.

GTA V (PS3): $22 shipped ($22.94)

Used but in good condition. Comes with its map.

The Last of US (PS3): $15 shipped ($15.74)

Used but in good condition. Code inside was used.

Prometheus (Blu-Ray): $10 shipped ($10.59)

New and sealed.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition. I'm pretty sure the Xbox Live trial inside is used.

Thanks for looking!

WTS

Nintendo 3DS XL w/ Various Games - $300 Shipped
Nintendo Wii U W/ Smash Bros Wii U & Bayonetta 1 & 2 - $250 plus Shipping

Shin Megami Tensei
Super Smash Bros 3DS
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Pokemon x
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Fire Emblem Awakening
Bravely Default
One Piece Unlimited World Red
rnf4h7Cl.jpg

Lunaniem

WTS: Rise of the Tomb Raider - NVIDIA Newegg keys ($20 PayPal)

Finally was able to lock down some keys that shouldn't have any duplicate issues.

PM me if interested.

Coda

Selling:

Avermedia Live Gamer Extreme (LGX) Capture Device

Found out that my computer only has USB 2.0 ports and this device needs USB 3.0 to function so I'm selling it to whoever is in need of a good stream device. Comes practically new with all included cables (HDMI, USB, Component adapter, PS2 adapter cable, 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm headphone cable), original packaging, manuals and free month of Xsplit giftcard.

Asking $165 which includes shipping charges. Please PM me if you are interested and I will give you my Paypal email. Thanks!

20160123_222037_zpsxrkcrwiv.jpg

All Games are:
  1. Shipped Free
  2. Make an Offer

GB GBC GBA Cartridge Only
Digimon Battle Spirit 1
Digimon Battle Spirit 2
Super Dodgeball Advance
YuYu Hakusho Tournament Tactics
Scooby Doo & the Cyber Chase
Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure
Rave Master Special Attack Force
The Smurfs Nightmare
Zelda: Oracle of Ages
ET: Digital Companion
Tetris
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Leaf Green
Pokemon Pinball
Pokemon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire

DS
Chrono Trigger
Dragon Quest 6
Nintendogs: Dachsund
Rune Factory 2

PS2

Tekken Tag Tournament
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Ico
Shadow of the Collosus
Persona 3
Persona 3 Fes
Persona 4
The Bouncer

PSP
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Brave Story

PS3
Dragon's Dogma:Dark Arisen
Dragon Age Collectors Edition
Siren Blood Curse

Selling used PS4 games in excellent condition:

Dying Light - $20
AC Unity - $10
Advanced Warfare - $10
CoD Ghost - $10
Black Ops 3 - $40

Also 2 sets of 2 thumb grips for $5

Games dont include shipping. Will vary on where you live.

Madao

WTS

i looked at my backlog recently and i noticed that there's a couple of games i don't ever see myself playing so i decided to get rid of them.

everything is in really good condition since i didn't play most of these or played less than 1 hour.
all prices include shipping. if you buy multiple games, you get a discount of $3 per additional game.
i accept Paypal Gift. if you can't use that, pay enough to cover paypal fees.

DS games (all used):

k8Cod5B.jpg

Castlevania Order of Ecclesia - $14

Xng3S3v.jpg

Korg DS-10 - $20

gSpYRx7.jpg

Korg DS-10+ - $20

MPSAbub.jpg

Space Invaders Extreme - $12

3DS games (all brand new):

X4YBItr.jpg

SMT Devil Summoner Soul Hackers - $30

XWMOOMq.jpg

Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy - $12

theRizzle

Anyone selling a Wii U bundle w/ some games & accessories (Wiimotes, Nunchucks, etc.) that is in or will ship to Canada?

Really just kicking the tires here... I've been looking on eBay for a couple weeks but most of the bundles I see have only or mostly games I'm not interested in (Smash & Mario Kart) or 3rd party stuff that I have elsewhere. Game-wise I'm mostly looking for 1st party stuff (except for MK8 & Smash) or exclusives.

Just PM me a link to your sale post I guess? Thanks!

maxcriden

Anyone selling a Wii U bundle w/ some games & accessories (Wiimotes, Nunchucks, etc.) that is in or will ship to Canada?

Really just kicking the tires here... I've been looking on eBay for a couple weeks but most of the bundles I see have only or mostly games I'm not interested in (Smash & Mario Kart) or 3rd party stuff that I have elsewhere. Game-wise I'm mostly looking for 1st party stuff (except for MK8 & Smash) or exclusives.

Just PM me a link to your sale post I guess? Thanks!

Check out Noctis Luna's post above, maybe they will ship to Canada. You could also just go for the Nintendo refurb though I don't know if that ships to you.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Shipping to US only.

Selling a majority of my collection to pay some bills. PM me with offers, and any questions ^^b

My YuGiOh collection
http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Box has some wear and some dent on the sides

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. Unopened, Brand New

Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition (Sealed), Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Opened but codes remain unused)

Logitech MX310

Final Fantasy II SNES

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards

Basilisk Vol 1-6 (Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack

Mepsi

I have a European code for the PS Vita Adventure Mega Pack which includes the following 5 games:

Tearaway
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush
Escape Plan
TxK

If anyone is interested in this PM me with offers.

bigace33

WTS Lost Odyssey in good condition with manual and all discs for $10 shipped. Would also like to sell Blue Dragon in good condoition for $12 shipped(no manual but all discs).Would like payments in Google Wallet. Thanks

jakeumms

Positive seller feedback for Lunaniem

I was able to get a Rise of the Tomb Raider key from them and the game is now in my Steam library. The whole process took about 15 minutes total. Very, very fast.

asdad123

WTS:

Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel. Comes with a Black sports band and a blue leather loop (both third party however look just like the apple versions).

Watch is in excellent condition. There are some scratches on the stainless steel body which can be seen under certain lighting conditions, however that is normal with these watches and should be able to be buffed out if needed.

Has regular apple care warranty until June 2016.

Looking for $400 Paypal shipped within the US.

I also have a stainless steel band that looks just like the apple band that I can include for another $30.

Lexxism

What to Sell

All prices in USD.

q7HC3hE.png

Japanese Playstation Vita Slim Light Blue/White (Mint condition) for [Name your offer]
Dualshock 4 Urban Camo (Mint condition) for $45 Shipped
US Hyrule Warriors [Used, WiiU] for $45 Shipped
1 yr US Playstation Plus for $40

*Pictures are available upon request.
*Sorry! I forgot to mention that the Vita is a Japanese console. (But don't worry. It's region-free)

Payment via Paypal GIFT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom