• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elitist1945

your eyes look so nice!! im going to dig into your history and find your whole face now

You can find it by Googling "neogaf elitist1945 selfie" lmao.

Here it be:

5kewNkM.jpg

Thats like a year old or so.

berzeli

Banned
Lets start the chat off with me being fuming mad at my sister!

So I was in the film by Roosterteeth called Lazer Team. They made a movie on a 2 million dollar budget all donated by fans and it has come out on Youtube Red. Right now you can watch it with a free trial ok but when my family couldnt figure out how to make the Youtube app on our TV sign them up for Red my sister was like "I found it on Putlocker and thats how my boyfriend and his family watched it"

OK SO I do not mind watching TV shows or older movies on Putlocker, who cares but this is a tiny tiny independent movie with a movie budget of essentially $3 and they are watching it illegally. It made me so mad and she just glared at me when I told her why I was upset and now she is passive aggressively texting her boyfriend shit about me.

Have you ever watched something pirated with your sister? 'Cause, if that didn't upset you, neither should this. If you don't mind piracy you need to be consistent about it and not only be upset when it directly affects you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This post brought to you by someone who used to get paid by an industry heavily affected by piracy.

Camillelang

Neo Member
Your gender? Drag Queen
Your sexual orientation? homosex
Where Are You From? Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Where Do You Live? Houston, TX
How Old Are you? 24 years young
Favorite Type of Music? Hatsune Miku, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, pop trash
Profession or Career interest? aspiring ho
Favorite video game(s)? Smash Bros, Any Pokemon game where Jigglypuff has an important role
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Posting on GAF, hooking up with older men, browsing dank memes, singing.

Hi everyone, I'm new, be nice

H-Town represent. I'll take a guess and say you live on the South West side (below I-10)
NW is the best side

I live in Houston too!

12523645_177731992588051_1926073521_n.jpg

This is as close as you'll get to a selfie since I think I'm ugly lmao. I posted a legit one last thread if you want to search for that.
Those eyes are amazing looking.

I never answered this before so i felt like it would be good time to do it.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bi
Where Are You From? Georgia
Where Do You Live? Austin
How Old Are you? 16
Favorite Type of Music? Really anything
Profession or Career interest? Computer science
Favorite video game(s)? Dark souls. League of legends, cs go, osu! mania im bad at picking games
My hobbies listening to music, coding, art from time to time

Golnei

I don't think I've ever actually done an IBQ yet, might as well.
Your gender / orientation? (Male, gay)
Where Are You From? (Australia)
How Old Are you? (20)
Favorite Type of Music? (N/A? It's embarrassing.)
Profession or Career interest? (I want to keep accumulating useless degrees forever)
Favorite video game(s)? (Nier, SMT3, Vagrant Story, Bayonetta, MGS2, Metroid Prime, Killer7, the Ace Attorney series/Ghost Trick)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? (Watching and reading an unhealthy amount of trash, attempting to write music, cooking.)

Whoops never got to do this, here:

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Lebanon
Where Do You Live? Austin, TX
How Old Are you? 26
Favorite Type of Music? Genre non-specific :p
Profession or Career interest? Human Resources currently
Favorite video game(s)? Soul Calibur II, Smash Bros, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Uncharted, Le-
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Fitness, sketching, writing, nightlife, unfriending conservative Facebook friends, singing in the car

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Favorite video game(s)? Final Fantasy 6, Skyrim, Ocarina of Time, Tales of Symphonia, Chrono Trigger, Crystal Chronicles, Secret of Mana, The World Ends With You, Mario Kart, etc
Hobbies: Dance teacher, Singing, Gardening, Aquascaping, Gif maker, GAF.[/INDENT]

What's Aquascaping? Is that like hydroponics landscaping?

Okay, I had no idea how many of your favorite games are my favorite games or on my list of games I must play before I die.

Southern California haha

I bought it around the time it came out in so it was the very first Fire Emblem game I ever played. I love pretty much every aspect of the game: the characters, the music, the story. The nostalgia of it being the first one I played is probably the reason why I love it so much haha.

Boo SoCal.
Why is everyone there? :(

Ah, that makes sense. I'd probably have similar feelings as you if I hadn't got distracted and stopped playing pretty early in my playthrough back when it came out.

12523645_177731992588051_1926073521_n.jpg

This is as close as you'll get to a selfie since I think I'm ugly lmao. I posted a legit one last thread if you want to search for that.

Those emerald eyes!

I don't think I've ever actually done an IBQ yet, might as well.

YEESSS at that Shu Tukumi love.

Favorite video game(s)? Soul Calibur II, Smash Bros, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Uncharted, Le-

What's Le-?

Grazzt

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? China
Where Do You Live? Brisbane, Australia
How Old Are you? 27
Favorite Type of Music? Rock
Profession or Career interest? Currently full time student.
Favorite video game(s)? The Witcher series, D&D, Halo, battlefield.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Traveling, comics, movies, gym.

Grakl

IDK why I thought you were black. But now that I remember I'm mixing you up with a gaffer that had a Charmander avatar.
U funny, but yeah I'm very not black

On that note my uncle's parents got their 23 and me results back that say they're 2% black and they asked if they could get grants for being black lmaooooo

IDK why I thought you were black. But now that I remember I'm mixing you up with a gaffer that had a Charmander avatar.
Lol
Yeah it is funny what you think people look like when not being able to see them. That happens to me all the time with streamers and lets players.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
U funny, but yeah I'm very not black
Lol I know but I'm trying to remember who was the gaffer I mixed you up. I do remember it was a Charmander avi and not Charmeleon. I thought maybe he evolved the avi lol.

On that note my uncle's parents got their 23 and me results back that say they're 2% black and they asked if they could get grants for being black lmaooooo
Mess

Lol
Yeah it is funny what you think people look like when not being able to see them. That happens to me all the time with streamers and lets players.

I'm terrible at guessing but that makes it funny ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DOWN

Banned
Y'all living it up like me?

(I'm sick and I've posted many selfies so none tonight but here's a cool dude I am hanging with rn)

24965712555_f4fcb26788_o.png

24598094039_bbef88ca7d_o.png

I have a digital EP of theirs. Haven't heard this song though. I like their guitar sounds.

His EP is good too. I think I like his LP Engravings (what this is from) more, though. His style is interesting because it has a sort of organic feeling to it. And the rhythm is intellectually interesting and makes it kind of infinitely replayable.

mantidor

For Ratsky

tumblr_nnf674kelp1rczqjshk.jpg

You and your damn fine taste.

But this always frustrate me, I feel I'll never find someone like that.

I guess I might fill the thing you all fill I actually never did it for some reason.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? very gay :p
Where Are You From? Colombia
Where Do You Live? Brazil
How Old Are you? 34
Favorite Type of Music? Metal, mostly black metal, neoclassical and medieval.
Profession or Career interest? Developer
Favorite video game(s)? Nintendo, PC Master Race, specially old school, pre-2000 games
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading, drawing.

DOWN

Banned
Confession: I had two Quarter Pounders with Cheese today and they were excellent and 1040 calories total. I bought them with the plan to just make them into one overly cheesy Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, but the cheese looked good melting into all the buns, so all the buns I did eat.

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? South FL
Where Do You Live? Near Disney World
How Old Are you? 23
Favorite Type of Music? The best of every genre.
Profession or Career interest? Making money
Favorite video game(s)? BIoShock, Mass Effect, Resident Evil 4, Wind Waker, The Last of Us, Red Dead Redemption
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I'm on NeoGAF a lot and talking to camillelang

Kinsei

Banned
Good work on the thread.

I don't think I've ever filled one of these out.

Your gender? I'm a girl.
Your sexual orientation? I'm pansexual
Where Are You From? Halifax, N.S
Where Do You Live? Just outside of Halifax
How Old Are you? 22
Favorite Type of Music? Everything.
Profession or Career interest? Looking for a job
Favorite video game(s)? Monster Hunter, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, Pokemon, Bayonetta, and Okami
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I like going to the movies, swimming, and hiking through the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom