• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goddamn America, Trump is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Account suicide or a Trump fan showing his real feelings? You decide.

aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg

Quoted the wrong person.

gamerMan

Donald Trump is scary but what is more scary is the percentage of white Americans that share his beliefs. That makes them as bigoted as him. Scary!

Mecha

acccount supicide of wasist twump supporter? waz the difference he's still a WASISST!!

Even as an account suicide, spouting racist bullshit isn't a cool way to end your account. People don't want to hear you call others racial slurs, and you going straight to these kinds of insults is worrying to say the least. Don't want your neogaf account? Just don't login, don't try to insult other people with this, nobody needs to see it.

Chidori00

Banned
Even as an account suicide, spouting racist bullshit isn't a cool way to end your account. People don't want to hear you call people racial slurs, and you going straight to these kinds of insults is worrying to say the least. Don't want your neogaf account? Just don't login, don't try to insult other people with this, nobody needs to see it.

lmao "my neogaf account"

Even as an account suicide, spouting racist bullshit isn't a cool way to end your account. People don't want to hear you call people racial slurs, and you going straight to these kinds of insults is worrying to say the least. Don't want your neogaf account? Just don't login, don't try to insult other people with this, nobody needs to see it.

Poor guy can only function in /pol/'s recesses or on the dailystormer, cut him some slack.

Even as an account suicide, spouting racist bullshit isn't a cool way to end your account. People don't want to hear you call others racial slurs, and you going straight to these kinds of insults is worrying to say the least. Don't want your neogaf account? Just don't login, don't try to insult other people with this, nobody needs to see it.

I think hes the type of guy who views non racist or sexist people as 'SJWs' and wants to troll on them to get attention. So these reactions are exactly what he wants.

People treating this as though it's entertainment is why it's been allowed to go on for so long as it is. You should be ashamed of yourself.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman

i don't think he was just going for the account suicide. he probably is also racist / attention seeking / has some kind of developmental disability. anyway, i legitimately hope he overcomes his handicap, whichever it is, and becomes a better person.

Maybe hacked after all then. Ah well, that's for the mods to figure out.

oh yeah, most likely. i forgot that this has been a thing lately.

Mecha

I think hes the type of guy who views non racist or sexist people as 'SJWs' and wants to troll on them to get attention. So these reactions are exactly what he wants.

What he considers "trolling" must be pretty lax if this counts as it. Running around spouting expletives to see if anyone reacts is something a kid can do.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I've never seen so many pussy ass liberals congregated in one place. Scared of Trump? fuck off *niggers
I honestly have more respect for you than most Trump supporters. At least you had the balls to outright say the n-word instead of that dogwhistling bullshit.

Yoda

Not really, considering that every minority in America despises him and candidates can't win on just the white vote alone anymore.

Not entirely:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/

Drag the slider for college educated whites by 6% toward the right, it would have put Romney in the Whitehouse, then look at the Hispanic numbers... you'd need almost a 50% point swing to do the same. Even if the republicans passed comprehensive immigration reform, getting that much of the minority vote is a pipe-dream, thus their current strategy of doubling down makes more sense (despite its unlikely odds of winning). A moderate Republican with an authentic backbone on issues dealing with their base would do very well... they just aren't smart enough to nominate them.

I think some people are underestimating how many White Americans actually hate Trump.

I'm sure there's plenty. But I'd also say the same for the other side of the coin: Don't underestimate how much of an impact a candidate like this can have.

I've said it before, but in the Netherlands we had Pim Fortuyn and the circus he created around the elections was pretty incredible. Not that their views align or anything, but this sort of disruptive shit can yield a lot of results.

AaronB

The GOP establishment (With the support Hillary Clinton and many Democrats) started the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars. Obama and Hillary helped turn Libya, Syria, and Egypt into basket cases. Total: about 4 million dead Muslims. Pardon me if I don't think Trump's comments about immigration are the most racist thing ever.

I'm an anti-war (in fact, non-interventionist) libertarian, which leaves me in a odd position this election. There's a lot to dislike about Trump's policies, but I think he's going to fracture the GOP win or lose, which is very welcome. Even though I'm the opposite of Bernie on many policies, at least he's somewhat anti-war, and he would throw a wrench into the Democratic establishment - they deserve it too. I'd actually back Bernie against any opponent except Trump; and even then it would be a tough call.

Regarding the anger, I think this column explains a major aspect of it very well https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/12/patrick-j-buchanan/hate-trump/. A lot of the support for Trump comes from a rebellion against PC, and the mainly liberal-leaning media who try to define the terms and enforce it. Many opponents simply want to label everything "racism", but that's a huge exaggeration. Trump is doing much better among minorities than most Republicans. This issue tends to get ignored because it doesn't fit the left's worldview, but new immigrants tend to compete with existing minorities for jobs.

Toxi

Banned
I'm an anti-war (in fact, non-interventionist) libertarian, which leaves me in a odd position this election. There's a lot to dislike about Trump's policies, but I think he's going to fracture the GOP win or lose, which is very welcome. Even though I'm the opposite of Bernie on many policies, at least he's somewhat anti-war, and he would throw a wrench into the Democratic establishment - they deserve it too. I'd actually back Bernie against any opponent except Trump; and even then it would be a tough call.
You think Trump is anti-war/non-interventionist? Have you even been listening to the debates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom