• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 7, 2016 (Feb 15 - Feb 21)

Shahed

I don't know, i think people here underestimate Dark Souls 3... i think at least 200K are likely.

Ready to eat crow if first week for Dark Souls is under 200K.
Is that 150k for Bloodborne first week? How many PS4's have been sold since? I'd expect a 200k+ first week, but I'd attribute that more to the bigger PS4 user base rather than it being Dark Souls instead.

Ryng_tolu

Banned
Is that 150k for Bloodborne first week? How many PS4's have been sold since? I'd expect a 200k+ first week, but I'd attribute that more to the bigger PS4 user base rather than it being Dark Souls instead.

first week, with 1.35 million PS4 sold.

Hawkens

Didn't Bloodborne drop off quite a bit? No idea as to the actual numbers, just the impressions I've gotten.

It should also be noted that Dark Souls and Dark Souls II were not available for digital down load. It doesn't completely erase the gap between Dark Souls II and Bloodborne, but it does decrease it by ~50k.(If Famitsu is to be believed)

horuhe

Miku area at Bic Camera Hachioji.
BfBMiqc.jpg

1oTtRQ9.jpg
Thus, Rakuten reported Mario Maker Set being re-stocked again. Wii U hardware is arriving in dribs and drabs.

duckroll

Since when do looks have anything to do with Japanese platform releases? Have you forgotten Devil Survivor Overclocked?

L~A

I admit it's possible they re-release the game on NX in 2020.

Oh, definitely. EOIII Untold and EOIV Untold are definitely on their way, too (with the former most likely being the first Etrian game on 4DS). I'm sure they'll cram in another Persona Q somewhere, too.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh, definitely. EOIII Untold and EOIV Untold are definitely on their way, too (with the former most likely being the first Etrian game on 4DS). I'm sure they'll cram in another Persona Q somewhere, too.

I don't know if IIIU is a definite after how poorly IIU sold.

zeromcd73

ファミ通
[次号予告]
・3/10発売
・新作スクープも

電撃プレステーション
[次号予告]
・3/10発売
・電撃特報で期待の未発表タイトル初公開も?

Famitsu teasing new game scoop for next week and Dengeki PlayStation teasing first unveiling for a highly anticipated unannounced title.

Get yo ice cream scoops ready.

Vena

Famitsu teasing new game scoop for new week and Dengeki PlayStation teasing first unveiling for a highly anticipated unannounced title.

I'm actually at a loss on this one... what hasn't already been announced (well into 2017) but has been highly anticipated?

Ryng_tolu

Banned
It looks like The Division is doing better than Watch_Dogs on PS4 according to COMG... With 10 days left:

The Division - 31 points
Watch_Dogs - 27 points

Bruno MB

PREDICTION LEAGUE MARCH 2016

Predict how much these titles will sell in the month (from Feb 29 to Mar 27):

[PS4 + PSV] Gundam Breaker 3 (25 days) - 200.000
[PS4 + PSV] Summon Night 6 (18 days) - 125.000
[PS4 + XB1] Tom Clancy's The Divison (18 days) - 65.000
[WIU] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (18 days) - 55.000
[WIU] Pokkén Tournament (10 days) - 180.000
[PS4 + XB1] Dark Souls III (4 days) - 205.000
[3DS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 (4 days) - 450.000

duckroll

Famitsu teasing new game scoop for new week and Dengeki PlayStation teasing first unveiling for a highly anticipated unannounced title.

Reminder that this is zeromcd73 hyping up a pre-announced Famitsu/Dengeki game reveal. We all know what that means!

RopeSnake

Banned

[PS4 + PSV] Gundam Breaker 3 (25 days) - 200.000
[PS4 + PSV] Summon Night 6 (18 days) - 125.000
[PS4 + XB1] Tom Clancy's The Divison (18 days) - 65.000
[WIU] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (18 days) - 55.000
[WIU] Pokkén Tournament (10 days) - 195.000
[PS4 + XB1] Dark Souls III (4 days) - 205.000
[3DS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 (4 days) - 400.000

Too low numbers for TPHD.
It will sell at least 100k

Arzehn

Famitsu teasing new game scoop for next week and Dengeki PlayStation teasing first unveiling for a highly anticipated unannounced title.

Highly anticipated, but announced in Dengeki PlayStation?

Freedom Wars Re:eXtend
ps4 only

mao2

I guess one of them could be related to Ore ni Hatarakette Iwaretemo series? There are 2 weird countdowns somewhat hidden in the Tori official site, one ends on March 3 and the other on March 10.
http://www.e-smile.jpn.com/tori/system/index.html
http://www.e-smile.jpn.com/tori/character/index.html

hiska-kun

Yodobashi Camera: Wii U stock's notice

Wii U Premium and Wii U Super Mario Maker Set new shipment will arrive this Saturday 5th of March. Units are limited, and just one console per person can be bought. Pre-orders opened until they run out of units.

GamesMaya also mentioned that the new Wii U shipment will arrive this Saturday.
And I think that will be the norm for the rest of big retailers.

horuhe

Rakuten Weekly Comment

- PlayStation 4 is one more week the best selling console. PlayStation Vita is selling quite well since there have been some releases and the anticipation for the Starter Kit.
- The best selling game of the week is totally a surprise, Momotaro Dentetsu 2010 for Wii. If there is any tracker that still tracks Wii games, it surely could make an appearance on Top 50.
- Yo-Kai Romance of the Three Kingdoms continues being the most pre-ordered game one more week, and Dragon Quest Heroes II made a good entrance on chart.
- It's pretty surprising how Attack on Titan is keeping good sales. Mario and Sonic is having also good legs.
- Rakuten didn't sell directly the 2DS Bundle, but other stores on the Shopping Mall did. The retailer "Premium Select" confirms Yellow Edition was the best selling by far.
- Regarding Amiibo, Twilight Princess HD amiibo was the best selling, surpassing Splatoon.

[PS4 + PSV] Gundam Breaker 3 (25 days) - 200k
[PS4 + PSV] Summon Night 6 (18 days) - 120k
[PS4 + XB1] Tom Clancy's The Divison (18 days) - 85k
[WIU] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (18 days) - 60k
[WIU] Pokkén Tournament (10 days) - 120k
[PS4 + XB1] Dark Souls III (4 days) - 170k
[3DS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 (4 days) - 370k

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
So wiiu stock issues will continue even after next week? Really embarassing.

About the super secret game I honestly dont know.

Top Bottom