• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman beta opens to PS+ members on 4th March

sn00zer

CdGeUvqWIAAvVHZ.jpg

Dat Trackmania Turbo Beta...... I needs it

Luq

Omg, lol.

Man, I loved Blood Money.
Do we know how contracts mode works in the new game?

You are marking target during "contract creation mode" after/before you kill him. If you save it, you are creating a contract for other player who has to kill the same person preferably using the same weapon and same outfit.

Small update on the Elusive Targets stuff, friends.

Paris has six of them. The press has them live in their review copies.

The last part is not true.

Yeah, as I mentioned above, preload goes live 48 hours before your local release date. It's 9.96 GB, although I'm not sure if that includes the 2.7 GB Paris download.

Although I did receive an email from Sony saying the game would go live at 9pm on the 10th of March, my XMB countdown is still to midnight on the 11th in local time (as you'd expect).

So it goes live three hours before midnight? Hmm, I didn't receive a mail from Sony :/

The game just finished preloading for me (PS4 in Australia), and this is what the update history says on that subject:

"Version 1.01

Thank you for playing HITMAN™. Our aim is to ensure you have the best possible game experience, and we recommend you keep your game connected to take full advantage of improvements or additions to the game. You will also need to be online to access the wealth of live content we have coming to you."

For anyone who's curious, the Hitman game itself is 9.96 GB. There are four add-ons listed for it:
  1. HITMAN™ Requiem Pack - White Rubber Duck Explosive
  2. HITMAN™ Requiem Pack - Silenced ICA-19 Chrome Pistol
  3. HITMAN™ Requiem Pack - Legacy Suit
  4. HITMAN™ Paris (2.7 GB)
It also downloaded "Hitman Static Theme" which is sadly locked until launch day as well.

My Aussie copy is locked until 12:01 AM Friday morning in local time (AEDT, which is GMT+11), which means that kiwis will get it first, followed by Aussies, and then gradually the rest of the world as the world turns (literally).

Oh well. Whilst going online isn't a problem for me, I had hoped features other than the main story would be available offline, too.

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to my query.

Top Bottom