• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT| suoiruF 2 hsalF 2 - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemnas89

Finale will air on May 24th.

That seems like a damn cool episode. It is also funny how they
bring back Eddie a couple of episodes after revealing he isn't Zoom. Should have announced Eddie coming back before.

It's funny because Keiynan Lonsdale spoiled Eddie coming back about a month ago on periscope with Candice Patton. I'm surprised it wasn't picked up on but you couldn't go back and watch the video afterward.

So if the finale is on May 24th that means we'll either have two more one week breaks or one more two week break.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
supergirl.jpg

While I dig the homage, the composition is fucking terrible.
Yuck.

Also, I know flash gets a pass because of "speedforce", but shouldn't supes running that fast do some serious damage?

TheOddOne

Looks like you weren't... fast enough.
I have auto dibs on the new OT, because I created the first two OT's. However If I pass on it and state that I pass on it, then anybody can take over. Much like you have auto dibs on the new Arrow thread.

For example, I took The 100 S3 thread because Anaron (bless his heart) said that he was passing on creating that thread.

I have auto dibs on the new OT, because I created the first two OT's. However If I pass on it and state that I pass on it, then anybody can take over. Much like you have auto dibs on the new Arrow thread.

For example, I took The 100 S3 thread because Anaron (bless his heart) said that he was passing on creating that thread.

Nah, I got it

ZeroX03

Banned

Look at you bringing pre-timeline change Earth-1 rules into this, where do you think we are?

reversepunchk3qg8.gif

It is your destiny to lose to me OddOne. Just as it was Anaron's destiny to be banned that night.

Blader

What I was surprised about the entire thing in general was just the emotional chemistry between the actors. It started off really cheesy, but in a great way, and now I find myself emotionally invested ten-fold. I think the best episode so far has been when the
tidal wave hit, Cisco was killed by Wells, Barry revealed his identity to Iris, and then... nothing. It was great because you get these what would be huge moments, but then the timeline fuckery, well, fucked it all up. I loved that because it gave you things that you've been wanting to see happen, but they actually don't
, and that's pretty awesome and clever writing IMO.

Yeah that might be my favorite episode of the whole show, though not to say it's downhill from there exactly. The whole back half of S1 is very strong and frankly I don't see much, or any, of the decline in S2 that others have talked about.

Joni

I think the guy with the most posts should make the next topic, with the small connection that people with a lame 1000th post don't deserve it. Aside from that, I think our next OT will be Flash S2 - Part 2.

iosefe

so here i am watching The Flash 1990, The trickster episode, and it got me thinking

when is Alex Désert getting a role in this show? he played Barry's work partner Julio. he shouldn't bee too hard to bring in, a quick cameo as Henry's fishing buddy

also, 90's Barry has mad game with the women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom