• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 2: The Bride of Gafia |Mafia OT| One Wedding, Many Funerals

You went along with most of what I said yesterday even though I was acting pretty recklessly (it sucks that Gryvan wasn't scum, btw. I genuinely read him as scum. RIP). I would have expected a more skeptic response, like most of the other players had. I hope to see some original thoughts from you today; at least I suppose with this vote we now have one thing to disagree about.

Fireblend admits acting recklessly in voting,
Despite twice seeing Gryvan's frightened emoting
When under pressure from
Anyone thinking he may be scum.
I question your choice. It reeks of you being a bad guy, maybe mafia, maybe neutral.

*snrk*

So yeah. I'm replacing Karu. He didn't talk a lot. I started at table 2K I think and now I'm at 1G.

I got no messages. I did no night action. I am not an arsonist. I wish I was, though. That would be an awesome role.

Clarify please if this was a joke, or sleeping powder is yet another thing in this game?
DlJMfWC.gif

L?st n?ight ? w?s c?rs?d

Ok, this is weird.

But this is really weird, to me. Like...I have zero proof that Xam is an arsonist, but this just screams to me "oh sweet, a diversion to jump on!"
It's less of that line (I've said that as Town) and more of intentionally have part of the post be a limerick
I will not allow any of that shit

It's less of that line (I've said that as Town) and more of intentionally have part of the post be a limerick
I will not allow any of that shit

If you want me to not randomly break out in rhymes for no reason, you will need to convince A dozen people to agree with you and vote me out.

But your refusal to answer simple questions may turn out to look more suspicious to other players than my posts, which have no lies. Come to think of it, I don't believe I've ever lied to you. Can you say the same in return?

My partial limerick has more content in it than your entire post history in this game. Step it up. Not post quantity, but quality.

It was a pretty close tie before the Gryvan "mini-bandwagon".

Here's the vote count right before Launch's vote on Gryvan.

Launch did make it clear he would not have a tie, so a vote on Gryvan doesn't really look suspicious to me at that stage.
Yeah, I mentioned that especially with votes spread out on so many people, scum didn't really have to really do much to swing a vote.

Still
Except that his vote tied gryvan and Fire.

There's this. And he was pretty insistent on Roy changing his vote, which was weird when Fireblend was already in the clear and Gryvan now had a majority.

I'm also frankly not sure how much I trust the claim, since we have no way to really verify anything. He says he randomized table 2, but it's not like we'll get proof since both tables ended up randomized.

Unless our killer wants to chime in with if King Kitty was their actual target or not?

Ok, this is weird.

"

I have not played with most of the players here before. But my first post already has engendered a response calling me weird. Gee, no one in Gafia has ever said that before. *sigh*

Swamped, if you're specc'ed, I hope I'm able to amuse you again in this game. These humorless drones don't seem to find me funny.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Okay, so KK died, joy.

Someone pointed out that I didn't move at all and I actually have a theory on that one.

I am Roytheone, The night owl. Essentially. I'm a light sleeper who get's notified when activity happens in the seats next to me. Last night activity happened. KK was seated next to me, and the message specifically stated that only ONE of the seats had activity, so I will assume his death is what caused it. I do not know for sure however.

This moves to my theory, since I guage activity in the seats arround me, maybe I don't change. This is just a blind guess mind you, but there you go.

Any reason why you specifically mentioned this? The only people that you help with mentioning this is scum that are hunting for pr.

Inaccurate statement detected.

During a #switcherorgy, town requires information on who moved to figure out what happened in the night.
I did not clarify whether I am capable of a night action in the future.

I have provided the information I have from the night phase. I have therefore contributed to town thoroughly understanding what has happened, while not adding extraneous data.

Fireblend

Banned
We probably had a scum with two votes on them though which might have changed behavior somewhat.

I want to hear more from Fire. How can we avoid a repeat if D1?

D1 was an overall decent day, IMO. The way votes were spread out should indicate that scum allegiances will maybe shine through the voting records later, or they were on the sidelines in which case that's almost better IMO. I don't regret my "tunneling" on Gryvan; people reacting to unusual behavior (that may be an exaggeration, it's not like I was acting that strange) are better reads than people keeping quiet or sheepishly theorizing about game mechanics and whatnot.

By "a repeat of D1" I assume you mean that a townie got lynched, but that's par for the course on D1. Moving forward, we continue playing and hopefully lynch some bad guys along the way.

Speaking of which, Czar, you were super sure me and Gryvan were both townies tunneling on each other yesterday. What made you so sure of that? Specially when your preferred option was an inactivity lynch. Just curious.

D1 was an overall decent day, IMO. The way votes were spread out should indicate that scum allegiances will maybe shine through the voting records later, or they were on the sidelines in which case that's almost better IMO.

How do you figure? There were 9 people with one or more votes on them; 20 votes total. The "winning" candidate had only 5 votes. I mean, I know I listed the people that voted for Gryvan, but even when doing so I admitted it wasn't exactly a damning list.

Fireblend

Banned
I think that's more useful than having 2 major candidates with lots of votes on them though. It was already said, but it's likely one of the people with votes on them was scum just based on statistics alone and that may have impacted scum decisions. It's probably worth it to look at the people on Gryvan after I pushed him, which is also partly why I'm questioning Scrafty now.

Ty4on

I think that's more useful than having 2 major candidates with lots of votes on them though. It was already said, but it's likely one of the people with votes on them was scum just based on statistics alone and that may have impacted scum decisions. It's probably worth it to look at the people on Gryvan after I pushed him, which is also partly why I'm questioning Scrafty now.

I'm just having a hard time to rationalize Scrafty's vote for a scum if you're town. It's really unlikely that the vote would deviate from you two at that point. Not that I have a strong town read for her.

I can more understand Launch/Xam from scum because that elevates you and gryvan to the choices for the day and gryvan wasn't a surprise to anyone.

Fireblend

Banned
I'm just having a hard time to rationalize Scrafty's vote for a scum if you're town. It's really unlikely that the vote would deviate from you two at that point. Not that I have a strong town read for her.

I can more understand Launch/Xam from scum because that elevates you and gryvan to the choices for the day and gryvan wasn't a surprise to anyone.

My vote for Scrafty is way more rooted on her agreeing with me on just about everything yesterday. Sorian slipped past me on Batman by doing just that, and I don't want to fall into that again.

I'd like to reiterate, because I don't know if I will be alive for the rest of this day phase.
I drank something last night.
I think it's going to kill me today (how can you not have the OG Gafia callback)
So if I die mysteriously today, unless Retro was bastard enough to put both an Arsonist and a Poisoner in the same game, Roy is probably lying
If I survive today, Roy might still be lying because a Neutral that gave drinks away that acted like Fruit ala a Neutral Fruit Vendor similar to the one in Phoenix Wright Mafia would probably not co-exist with a Neutral Arsonist
but I could be wrong so keep that in mind
rip me?

Kalor

Okay, so KK died, joy.

Someone pointed out that I didn't move at all and I actually have a theory on that one.

I am Roytheone, The night owl. Essentially. I'm a light sleeper who get's notified when activity happens in the seats next to me. Last night activity happened. KK was seated next to me, and the message specifically stated that only ONE of the seats had activity, so I will assume his death is what caused it. I do not know for sure however.

This moves to my theory, since I guage activity in the seats arround me, maybe I don't change. This is just a blind guess mind you, but there you go.

Does activity cover actions being performed and targeted in your area or is it one or the other.

RetroMG

Suddenly, Alarms flashed and blared throughout the banquet hall.
"FIRE! FIRE!" Someone began to yell.
"Fire alarm!" Retro called, "Everyone out in an orderly fashion, please!"
The group rose from their seats, and as one, ran toward the exits, trampling the poor Bobs who weren't fast enough to get out of the way.
Several minutes later, Retro returned from speaking with a fireman.
"It's all clear for us to go back in," he said. "It seems someone just tripped the fire alarm."

The seating arrangements have been changed as a result of the fire alarm.

HD8TdQU.png

Burbeting

Banned
The seating was changed by a "fire alarm". That could be a hint that the seating was changed by scum or neutral power. Just a wild guess, though.

But why would scum/neutral want to change the seating?

Ok, some hilarious prankster pulled the Fire alarm. I think a daytime table rearrangement is indicative of other day action(s) existing.

Burbeting

Banned
I just don't see any real point for town power role to possibly waste their power at this point, when we don't have any really good ideas of alignments just yet.

Bronx-Man

Banned
What the hell is going on? Fire alarms, table switching, multiple maps, etc. I wanna try to figure out why scum targeted kingkitty, but this shit is way over my head right now.

Top Bottom