• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Thread: Everyone wants it, no one uses it

Hmm, I did find my disc (along with every other Xbox COD) in a cabinet. $10 is almost tempting enough. If it were Black Ops 2 I think $10 just for digital convenience would do the trick, but for Black Ops 1 $5 feels more like it.

I'm really excited to test this out with my XIM to feel out the emulation input lag, not to mention how 60fps it manages to be (I know, I know, BO isn't a 100% 60fps or lock on Xbox 360 to begin with).

MechDX

Just logged into my 360 and low and behold on the first page:

CipD4V9U4AAdnBV.jpg:large

This picture was posted on twitter but is the same on my 360.

im_dany

Disc still didn't work and nothing was on the Store. If it happens it'll be in about 4/5 hours (that's when they usually announce new bc games).

muzzymate

Well Black Ops will certainly make a lot of people happy. If this isn't just a premature graphic release, than great job backwards compatibility team!

Bsigg12

Bought BLOPS for $9.99 and I'm currently downloading Dark Souls and Halo Wars. Hopefully EA puts up all of Mass Effect into EA Access because that would be amazing.

sangreal

Oh it's installing already? Should work then.

nope, got the 'This game might not be playable yet' message

not that surprising -- immediately after the RDR leak they added a BC whitelist to the settings file. I guess it has not been updated w/ today's games yet

Top Bottom