• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New trailer and Info on GT Sports coming in May 19

GHG

Gold Member
8asIi8J.jpg

The graphics look low res...

RazMaTaz

Banned
I skipped GT6 after being disappointed in the previous entry. Hoping they surprise me today, as I was once a huge fan.

+1.

After playing Forza and Project Cars, GT needs to bring its A Game. I loved them till GT4 and then just lost all interest.

raven777

Hi.

I'm looking forward to reading your impressions once we go live later today. :)

Oh so you are the Driveclub UI guy who worked on GT Sport?

Edit: Oh so you are that person! Well, I would just like to say I really liked the UI in Driveclube and I am looking forward to GT Sport one as well. :)

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
"The sounds and graphics are *makes shape of an anus with hand*"
That's one way of looking at it haha.

Also hey Caemgen! Can't wait for the trailer. Have been watching old GT5 trailers in anticipation. That 458 Italia one is so hnggg.

I always get hyped for Gran Turismo.

Then the feature list comes out and I get even more hyped.

Then I realize that it will launch with maybe 25% of those features.

Still hyped.

DavidDesu

UI looks clean. I wonder if it's going to be the same in the final version.

Hope they let us use a dark theme for the UI rather than this light one. Do most of my game playing at night, being blinded by a bright UI at 2am is not ideal! :p (Seriously though I want UI customisation like this).

Edit: Didn't realise guy working on the UI in the game was actually on here.. hope that didn't come across as cheeky!

Since Caemgen is here though is there a chance we'll have these sort of options? :)

C4EMGEN

So we actually have someone who works at PD posting here now?

This is the biggest news of the day right here.

Well, perhaps he's working on some UI, according to his tag.

Heh.

Yes, I'm a member of Polyphony, working on the UX and UI. But I'm just here as someone that's into videogames and graphics.

I don't want to be in the spotlights and am not officially representing Polyphony in any capacity, hence my generic tag.

But I do like to read all your impressions when I have time. :)

Heh.

Yes, I'm a member of Polyphony, working on the UX and UI. But I'm just here as someone that's into videogames and graphics.

I don't want to be in the spotlights and am not officially representing Polyphony in any capacity, hence my generic tag.

The HUD looks similar to the one used in F1 races, looks great.

Mascot

Heh.

So... how is the audio?

:p

Niks

Heh.

Nice to see someone involved with the game posting here. UI looks nice and clean.

danowat

Banned
What is it with GT's obsession with bumper cam?, other views have always seemed an afterthought, so much so that there is (was?) hardly any sense of movement of the car on the suspension in the cockpit view in GT5, where as there was in bumper cam.

What is it with GT's obsession with bumper cam?, other views have always seemed an afterthought, so much so that there is (was?) hardly any sense of movement of the car on the suspension in the cockpit view in GT5, where as there was in bumper cam.

There was quite a bit of movement in the cockpit in the original version of GT5, but people complained that it was disoriented so it was patched.

Top Bottom