• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher 3: Blood & Wine pre-load is up (PS4)

Checked the add ons section for the game as soon as I saw the thread pop-up. Was able to start download it from there. I'm in NA and have the season pass so idk if that makes a difference.

Edit: 13hrs remaining....psn speeds still continue to be slow as fuck.

Isn't this expansion supposed to be 30 GB?

I know about the way PS4 downloads shit, but I don't recall DLC following the same rules as games of only downloading what's necessary.

Or maybe it was 30 GB alongside the patch.

ChrisP63

Can't decide whether I should go for the pre load and play immediately or buy the Limited edition with the gwent cards from gamestop.

Horns

Oh shoot. Anyway to remotely power on my PS4? I normally leave it in standby but I went away this weekend.

I'm in UK, purchased the expansion pass... Blood & Wine is unavailable for me right now.
I bought the expansion pass, no pre-load for me.
How do you buy it for free? It just says unavailable for me (because I have the expansion pass).
Unavailable for me.

Clicking on it takes you to the store page where it says "Not available for purchase"
Yup, that's what I'm seeing, too. Unavailable.
Same for me in the UK store.
have you guys tried from the PC store?
Same thing

2016-05-2902_37_52-th6wzd2.png
Yeah, Australian PSN full expansion pass here, and no pre-load option available.

Looks like anyone who bought the full expansion pass on the EU PSN doesn't get to preload.

Doesn't particularly bother me because I have very fast internet anyway (110 Mbps), but it sucks for anyone with a very slow internet connection (and there are certainly plenty of those in my country).

Mafro

Yeah, Australian PSN full expansion pass here, and no pre-load option available.

Looks like anyone who bought the full expansion pass on the EU PSN doesn't get to preload.

Doesn't particularly bother me because I have very fast internet anyway (110 Mbps), but it sucks for anyone with a very slow internet connection (and there are certainly plenty of those in my country).
Exact same thing happened with Heart of Stone on EU PSN. People who bought it separately were able to preload, but people that had the season pass had to wait till 12am release day to be able to download. Really stupid.

usp84

Whta really?So those of us who paid them in advance won't get the pre-load.Totally fair

Donos

12 GB? That's what is left on my PS4 as HDD space -_-

Well probably going to deinstall UC4 (selling it).

cripterion

Whta really?So those of us who paid them in advance won't get the pre-load.Totally fair

The people that are giving them the full cut of the money for their game are still waiting for a preload too.

It's not such a big deal but I've got a big download coming for Monday/Tuesday and I have crappy download speeds so I wish I could have had the preload already.

Rellik

Still not available so yeah looks like I'm waiting until relaase. Thats not a huge deal for me since I'm on unlimited and get good speeds (if PSN isnt moving like a snail) but feel bad for those with slow Internet.

Rellik

Is it weird that the thing I'm most excited to do first is get that new Gwent Card locator?

As someone who got that trophy without the game helping me, no it's not weird. I'd have been excited too and it would have saved me a lot of time and frustration.

As someone who got that trophy without the game helping me, no it's not weird. I'd have been excited too and it would have saved me a lot of time and frustration.

Got the book, turns out I already got the trophy back in January and completely forgot. Boo.

Top Bottom