• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Roiland reads an actual court transcript as Rick and Morty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I wish this was an actual episode

That was pretty funny, it could have been set right at the end of season 2 and it would have fit. I hope they do something like this in season 3. That transcript is a work of art.

That was hilarious and if you told me that was just B roll footage of a cancelled episode I would have believed it.

That guy in real life probably thought he was real clever right until he realized how much he fucked himself over.

studyguy

Oh... that was a real script? Saw it yesterday, didn't know.
I assumed there were embellishments to make judge sound like Morty, but reading back the transcript that was a 1:1 kind of deal.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oh my god, the way it just starts to go off the rails at around 2:45 is so good.

Redd

That was Amazing. I wouldn't have been shocked if that was an alternate world rick and morty. To think that was actually a real case in Georgia. I can't stop laughing at work.

vypek

I barely stifled laughing too loud at work. Had to pause the video multiple times to take a break. Absolutely incredible.

imrs.php

Judge Durham and Denver Fenton Allen.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
We sure this isn't Season 3?

Truth really is stranger than fiction. This was way too good.

barik

I think I've watched it 10 times today already, it's amazing. All the little details, sucking dick for a bag of coffee, white butt boys, the use of the word "fuckman", everything.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The drawing of the court reporter was perfect. It reminded us that; yes, someone was typing this all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom