• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: PS4 Slim leaked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus.

Whoa legit leaks, awesome. Seems they cut down the number of vents. So crazy that it has become even smaller than the OG system. There seems to be a missing elegance to the system, that the original holds. I need to see clearer pics to determine if I want to switch to it or not though.

How do people still think this is fake when it is obviously real with all the evidence at this point? Also, it looks pretty decent for a console, which are usually pretty ugly all things considered.

Ravage

fiM2aIw.png

Sony do it.

This is great.

xaosslug

all the 'tech savvy' geeks on here are like OMG, that's the fugliest console redesign ever!!! Meanwhile casual gamers seeing 1) how cheap this will likely be, 2) it can play the latest GTA 3) netflix will be like OMG, that's my aesthetic!!!

I just want to know how hot it runs and if it's silent. Selling my 20th Anniversary as the thing is noisy as hell once the fans kick in.

Will pick up either a C Chassis or this if it's just as quiet. Then moving on to the Neo on launch.

artsi

I just want to know how hot it runs and if it's silent. Selling my 20th Anniversary as the thing is noisy as hell once the fans kick in.

Will pick up either a C Chassis or this if it's just as quiet. Then moving on to the Neo on launch.

This is my concern, if Neo doesn't come out this year I'm thinking getting this to replace my jet engine launch PS4.

etta

my hard graphic balls
I brush all my consoles etc., but the point is is that it's out of your sight and shouldn't matter what it actually looks like.
Not everyone keeps their consoles out of sight, not all setups are cabinets with closing doors.

I brush all my consoles etc., but the point is is that it's out of your sight and shouldn't matter what it actually looks like.

I know. Merely making the comparison between a console and a trophy spouse. A console is not bought for looks. A trophy spouse on the other hand...

The PS4 Slim would actually fit my current media setup better then any console I have it in so far now that I think about it...

But I still need a blue light on the front, I love that part about the OG PS4.

Donos

if Sony reveals a 250$ slim / 399$ neo, both available this autumn/winter then this is going to be really interesting.

wapplew

The PS4 Slim would actually fit my current media setup better then any console I have it in so far now that I think about it...

But I still need a blue light on the front, I love that part about the OG PS4.

It's dead jim. Sony cheap out every element of this revision.

redfirm

Banned
Its fake. The box is Missing a plastic thing to carry it. Look at The Old ps4 box. Tt got a thing so you can grab it with one hand

It's dead jim. Sony cheap out every element of this revision.

That's really what's holding this design back for me. It needs either a slightly different finish to complete the design or a the light in the front, vertically or horizontally. That would make it look really great.

wapplew

That's really what's holding this design back for me. It needs either a slightly different finish to complete the design or a the light in the front, vertically or horizontally. That would make it look really great.

I know, that's like the most iconic design of PS4, it used a lot in all kind of Ads.
How can they do zoom out from blue light transition now?

I don't really give a shit about the light bar, but any chance when it turns on there are LEDs that light up the hamburger part?

WEVKm0y.jpg

Espiox

Its fake. The box is Missing a plastic thing to carry it. Look at The Old ps4 box. Tt got a thing so you can grab it with one hand

The plastic handles have been missing from existing PS4 and Xbox One boxes for quite a white now, actually. Much to the annoyance of retail staff.

MilkyJoe

The thing that makes me doubt it is he is selling a console that is not even announced, let alone in the shops.

If that is the case then he probably nicked it. He may as well be trying to flog the mona Lisa for how inconspicuous it is.

wapplew

I don't really give a shit about the light bar, but any chance when it turns on there are LEDs that light up the hamburger part?

WEVKm0y.jpg

It actually look really good with blue inner stripe.
The buttons will be the only things that will glow, base on those photo.

Looks very similar to the PS3>PS3 slim revision. Remove the gloss, add mechanical buttons, round the edges to appear utilitarian/more durable. It's designed for business not pleasure. The Neo will be the sexy console.

wapplew

Looks very similar to the PS3>PS3 slim revision. Remove the gloss, add mechanical buttons, round the edges to appear utilitarian/more durable. It's designed for business not pleasure. The Neo will be the sexy console.

It's 3cm thicker than OG PS4, it won't be sexy, it's bulky.

Popsickles

People worried about heat and noise have you considered that it probably is now either 16 or 14nm like the 1s or Polaris so it will create less heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom