• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clinton has pneumonia

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it strengthens those claims that her true condition is still being hidden and they're calling it pneumonia as a cover. Now there's more evidence of a serious condition.

No there isn't. All of her symptoms make total sense for pneumonia. The only people who believe this is a cover up were already not voting for Hillary.

It's interesting how many times can someone say "But people will talk about it/But it gives people ammunition/But if feeds into people's narrative/But people will say...." before realizing you are one of those people?

Yes. I also watched her get dragged into a van today.

Did you also watch her walk out, seemingly fine, less than an hour later?

As long as she's fine, or at least fine enough, by the debates, I don't think this matters much. People keep thinking her health is some kind of major issue, but forget it was born of fringe conspiracy theory from the right that Hillary was literally dying. Unless she's still laid up for a significant amount of time, I don't think this will matter.

royalan

No, it strengthens those claims that her true condition is still being hidden and they're calling it pneumonia as a cover. Now there's more evidence of a serious condition.

This makes absolutely no sense, and the only people who would fall for a conspiracy theory with this many twists involved are people who were already drinking the kool-aid and likely weren't going to vote for her anyway.

Massive jump of logic here, conspiracy, evidence that you won't acknowledge because of course everyone else must already know it...

I'll be optimistic. There's only a 99% chance you're a Bernie or Buster.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I honestly feel like he DNC would just pick another Democrat. Bernie is still an outsider.

Here's a bet:
- If Hillary dies before the election, I will step down as a moderator and argue sincerely that you should be hired in my place.

- If Hillary loses the election, you get any "told ya so" tag you want.

- If Hillary wins the election, you promise never to post about politics anywhere on the internet for the next year. This is an honor system, I can't prove you won't be haunting Twitter or 4chan or whatever, but just on your word as a human being, if she wins, you promise that no one on the internet anywhere needs to be subjected to you for a year.

Let me know if you want to take me up on it.

I can see the counter already if Trump tries to call her out on it.

"Oh, have you never been sick before in your life? No wonder you want to gut public healthcare."

Lol finally she canceled her next upcoming event and changed her schedule according to CNN. Her judgement is troubling, but at least she's being smart now.

JeTmAn81

I didn't say the health claims had any credence. Just that the more serious symptoms are revealed, the more conspiracy theorists will use that as evidence of a bigger problem.

I didn't say the health claims had any credence. Just that the more serious symptoms are revealed, the more conspiracy theorists will use that as evidence of a bigger problem.

conspiracy theorists will use anything as evidence of a bigger problem. That's what makes them who they are.

Pastry

Banned
Well that's good to hear.

Lack of transparency/ her being out while having something as serious as pneumonia/ oddly playing it off after the fact also felt weird to me.

I just... what?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Here's a bet:
- If Hillary dies before the election, I will step down as a moderator and argue sincerely that you should be hired in my place.

- If Hillary loses the election, you get any "told ya so" tag you want.

- If Hillary wins the election, you promise never to post about politics anywhere on the internet for the next year. This is an honor system, I can't prove you won't be haunting Twitter or 4chan or whatever, but just on your word as a human being, if she wins, you promise that no one on the internet anywhere needs to be subjected to you for a year.

Let me know if you want to take me up on it.

Game on!

Fucking nonsense.

Maybe in Alex Jones and Assange's hate filled dreamscape but the news literally has a diagnosis and we now know it's not serious.

JeTmAn81

conspiracy theorists will use anything as evidence of a bigger problem. That's what makes them who they are.

It doesn't help when the campaign is being disingenuous by first simply calling it overheating then admitting she'd been diagnosed with pneumonia earlier in the week.

USC-fan

Banned
At least this will stop posters claiming 78 is a life threatening temperature. Cleary something else caused her issues. Glad they finally came foward with the real issue.

Of course. They've already diagnosed her with every disease known to humankind, so pneumonia will probably square with a couple of them.

Toxi

Banned
Here's a bet:
Now a random meteor's gonna smack Hillary Clinton in the head and we'll have fucking diablos661 as a mod.

Piecake

It's interesting how many times can someone say "But people will talk about it/But it gives people ammunition/But if feeds into people's narrative/But people will say...." before realizing you are one of those people?

Everyone is a dumb easily misguided fool except for the people who endlessly complain about bad optics and their horrific ramifications. Since everyone is a gullible moron, the complainers can't help themselves but constantly wet their bed in abject terror that these bad optics will lead the the rest of us morons astray and vote for the candidate that they don't want.

Media

I wish you guys would stop joking about lupus. It sucks to have :p

She doesn't have lupus because the chemotherapy drugs and or steroids effects would be noticeable. Believe me, my face is so fucking puffy right now ugh.

My dream now is for Trump to go full stupid during the debate, and mock Hillary falling towards the Van.

Not because it'd be making fun of Hillary, but because that would absolutely destroy him for any Republicans who are undecided. And it would reinforce Dems vigor on going 100%.

Hopefully.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
Allergies -> Overheated -> Pneumonia

She already has a credibility issue and the spin coming out of her own camp doesn't help.

It is my understanding that the pneumonia was found after the coughing incident.. It is why she was coughing.... it actually makes sense.

Please name the major underlying medical conditions that cause coughing and mark those that Hillary potentially has.

Piecake

Allergies -> Overheated -> Pneumonia

She already has a credibility issue and the spin coming out of her own camp doesn't help.

Or they didn't realize it was pneumonia until she got checked out by a doctor?

No, everything has to be a fucking conspiracy

Ouroboros

I had this two years ago. I tried to tough it out and go to work and I nearly fainted going down a staircase. This is totally legit what shes going through with her rigorous schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom