• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate My Friend's Looks (Politely)

Status
Not open for further replies.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
She doesn't look like a girl who isn't aware she's gorgeous. That's a girl who knows she's beautiful. Thread is creepy as fuck in any case.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll just say that this is a woman that I wouldn't ever expect to have self esteem issues about her appearance. She has nothing to worry about in that regard and would most certainly appeal to a wide audience.

I agree. She also doesn't look like the type of person to have an issue with their looks given how she is in the photographs.

And honestly, why ask for GAF's opinion? I've seen numerous "rate me" threads and the guy/girl could look like a tramp who hasn't washed in a year and GAF would still rate them 8, they think everyone is hot/sexy.

I know a gang of women who are absolutely gorgeous but are incredibly insecure about their looks, but hide it well in public.

LOL @ the second part. You aren't wrong.

Id approach her if I saw her out somewhere.

Paging lightskintwin.

Edit: lol already posted.

LOL On my scale, she's 'bout a 6.

Arcia

Banned
This is gonna get creepy and I think even if she gave you permission she may not have known what she was getting into with this. This is a bad idea :/

She's super cute. She needs to repeat that over and over to herself. She's got nothing to be ashamed of with her looks.

And no I will not rate her. Hotornot days are over.

SheHateMe

I'm not sure this was a good idea... and I REALLY hope you got permission to do this.

That being said... going off of purely physical looks and not taking her demeanor or personality into account, she's at least an 8. Very pretty, and her eyes are striking.

Lace

I don't see how this thread can go well. Basically she looks fine, nothing exceptional but if you base your identity on your physical appearance you're setting yourself up for misery. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so even if everyone thinks you're a perfect 10 if you see yourself as a 0 you're a 0. Just work on improving your self image.

NT9OyHn.png

Tuck

I'd say she's pretty cute. Nice smile*

*I'm gay, and am not commenting on my attraction to her, just her general looks.

Quonny

No seriously, there's only 69 views for this thread as of this post. Where else have you posted this?

Thread views are notoriously slow to update.

69 posts and 70 views. Because the OP is a viewer and not a poster, this would make 100% of the viewers are posters if it were accurate.

joebruin

Lol. Weird when someone acts like a proxy and posts someone else's pictures.

She's definitely above average though. Would swipe right. :D

Miles X

Lol no.

We've been best friends for a while now. I'm just trying to get some undeniable backing on my claims.

This isn't the way to do it though.

Sign her up to that beautiful people dating site, the ultimate test to tell if you're sexy ;-)

I'm kidding, please don't.

Negaduck

She's pretty cute and good fashion sense. I'm crushin a little ill admit. Hopefully this thread helps her self esteem OP.

Shaanyboi

Banned
She's really cute.

It can be hard to get through to someone who has an ingrained lower sense of self-esteem. Best you can do is reassure them that a) they're being ridiculous and they really are beautiful, and b) they've got someone close who genuinely gives a shit about them.

ShyMel

Can only speak from my personal experience, but having strangers say you're pretty/beautiful/gorgeous might help in the short term in the long run though you yourself have to think you're attractive. We can all speak the truth that she is very cute, but she herself has to think it on her own. If she has access, I recommend seeing a counselor to work on her self esteem issues.

Mimosa97

No seriously, there's only 69 views for this thread as of this post. Where else have you posted this?

The picture album is only 35 minutes at that.

Gaf is like 98% lurkers and 2% posters

Edit : you were talking about views not posts my bad ...

subrock

She looks great. Seems young so she might look back at her style in a few years and cringe but that's only a minor criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom