• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni- First hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a Vita game.

1wXQrc9.jpg

Yep that's a Vita game indeed. And that's not a negative thing. Can't wait, my copy shipped today

btw they're sisters and lesbians, just to get that out of the way

Kalentan

Yep that's a Vita game indeed. And that's not a negative thing. Can't wait, my copy shipped today

btw they're sisters and lesbians, just to get that out of the way

Are they "sisters" or actual "sisters".

Cause I'll actually give them credit if they make them actual sisters considering it's usually actually adoption. Still weird regardless but still.

Are they "sisters" or actual "sisters".

Cause I'll actually give them credit if they make them actual sisters considering it's usually actually adoption. Still weird regardless but still.

As far as I know they're real sisters. But I'm not deep into the lore

yet

Kalentan

As far as I know they're real sisters. But I'm not deep into the lore

yet

Wow I'll still stand that makes it a tad creepy (sorry I'm not exactly okay with incest, I'll admit), but yeah. Kudos for them for not coping out by making them just adopted. Which is what like... 99% of anime series do I feel like. Cause in those cases they want to touch the forbidden fruit without actually being a true forbidden fruit.

L.O.R.D

yep that's a vita game

It's a Vita game.

1wXQrc9.jpg

C'mon, what all this 'it's a Vita ga-'...

Okay yeah that's Vita as fuck.

I am sure it will come to steam someday...soon.

Ah, c'mon. That's a bit unf--

"V-Virus"

well, never mind, i know where this is going

Edit: Fuck, within the space of three minutes I can already tell that it's really the most Vita game ever to grace the Vita.
Come on,nothing can beats gal gun.

Every time I see this quote, I can't help but smile and I know exactly what it means.

I can't be the only one, can I?

how can you be the only one when it's literally posted 5 times in this thread alone?
This 'it's a vita game' meme is so fucking tired. Keep pretending like this is all there is to play on Vita, if that makes you feel better.

eh you gotta own that shit. I'm glad there's a place for stupid fun games like this

people just want to be cool and edgy by being the first to shitpost in a thread and this is an easy target. It's not even a very original shitpost at this point so it's pretty sad that they can't come up with anything new.

PK Gaming

Damn you all, I'm on the bus reading this thread and people are looking at me like im some crazy person because the responses to this thread actually killed me. I can't stop laughing.

Yasumi

Banned
The sequel should be PS4 only. Made in partnertship with Platinum Games.
Gross, not everything needs to be Platinum. I'd rather another studio gets a crack at it, than Platinum slapping their Korra/Transformers engine into something else.

Gbraga

Gross, not everything needs to be Platinum. I'd rather another studio gets a crack at it, than Platinum slapping their Korra/Transformers engine into something else.

Well, I was thinking about the way NieR Automata is looking, not those games, so let's just pretend it would have a big budget :p

The fist weapons instantly made me think of Automata.

EDIT: Or just let the current team handle it, but I'd really love a more ambitious project from the same creator. The combat actually looks pretty fun in this video, but obviously held back by the hardware and scope of the game.

This 'it's a vita game' meme is so fucking tired. Keep pretending like this is all there is to play on Vita, if that makes you feel better.

The meme has honestly become something to just pass over now. It's always the same people doing it and not a single one of them cares to look at all the games that aren't centered around fanservice. Even then there's nothing wrong with just owning up to it if you like these types of games. Nothing wrong with liking some anime tiddie games, just as long you don't go around on twitter and blame the boogeyman every time something gets changed or not released here.

Well, I was thinking about the way NieR Automata is looking, not those games, so let's just pretend it would have a big budget :p

The fist weapons instalty made me think of Automata.

EDIT: Or just let the current team handle it, but I'd really love a more ambitious project from the same creator. The combat actually looks pretty fun in this video, but obviously held back by the hardware and scope of the game.
The problem with more ambitious projects on more powerful platforms is always that they cost a ton of money

I'm not sure games like this can support that. Often Vita is a really convenient platform because the limits in power automatically limit the scope as well.

I think Vita/PS4 projects can work well. Estival Versus isn't the best game mechanically, but it looks pretty nice on PS4

Gbraga

The problem with more ambitious projects on more powerful platforms is always that they cost a ton of money

I'm not sure games like this can support that. Often Vita is a really convenient platform because the limits in power automatically limit the scope as well.

I think Vita/PS4 projects can work well. Estival Versus isn't the best game mechanically, but it looks pretty nice on PS4

Yeah, I guess you're right.

That's not what I'm saying, which can easily be shown with some simple logic.

There is a difference between saying "All games with x are on Vita" and "All Vita games have x". The statement "this looks like a Vita game" after seeing that a game has x can only be logically sound if I believe that "All games with x are on Vita" and not if I only believe that "All Vita games have x" (because the latter statement implies that games with x could be found on other platforms as well)

That's not what I'm saying, which can easily be shown with some simple logic.

There is a difference between saying "All games with x are on Vita" and "All Vita games have x". The statement "this looks like a Vita game" after seeing that a game has x can only be logically sound if I believe that "All games with x are on Vita" and not if I only believe that "All Vita games have x" (because the latter statement implies that games with x could be found on other platforms as well)
neither of these statements are true though
that "logic" really doesn't make your post any better

you just wanted to post a meme and you did. you really don't need to explain it

chrono01

I've already got my Liberator's Edition pre-ordered! d(^_^)v

It's a shame that it was delayed though, at least the NA version. :(

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Between the constant shit posting and preemptive whining, this thread is garbage. Try again. Next time, bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom