• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple Sources: NX info tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITS FINALLY NX (REVEAL/INFO/SOMETHING delete as appropriate) DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About bloody time.

I'm expecting name, concept, images of the console and a date for a Direct and a Treehouse Live for NX games early next week. Give everyone the weekend to stew on it.

【お知らせ】本日10月20日23時より、全く新しいコンセプトのゲーム機「NX(開発コード名)」の映像を、任天堂ホームページで公開します。3分ほどの短い映像ですが、よろしければご覧ください

!!!!!

Cindro

This may be the last night we have with Nintendo as we've known it for the past [insert hyperbolic time range here].

It's like the night before the apocalypse. Does that mean I have permission to get drunk and cause general mischief?

Be merry tonight my friends, for tomorrow we leave our pixelated homeland forever!

Xumbrega

Banned
holy shiiiiiiitt

88Tsv.gif

Nilaul

After all this time...finally.

I hope by some big luck we get a full direct with rpice and launch titles. If we have to wait for the full reveal please be next week at most.

Tomorrow, we should atleast see pictures of NX. OMG I am ready for the next great handheld!!

Who said you will be getting pictures of the NX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom