• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor Mill (TAKE WITH GRAIN OF SALT): Marvel vs Capcom 4 revealing at PSX/Capcom Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHOTOSHOP

Confession time
I designed the “4” teaser logo poster. I designed it because of all the rumors of MVC4 so I thought it would be fun to design a fake logo teaser. I went to my sketchbook and just started drawing bunch of 4s logos that would fit in the “VS” game franchise. I then took the sketch into Illustrator to vector it and prepped it for 3D. I saw lot of criticism that the 4 shape had terrible of misalignment which I overlooked when rushing to get the teaser out. I spent like 1hr tops on it and thought it would be fun to post it. Didn’t know bunch of people would tweet it or blogs using it in their articles. It was just a logo 3d extruded with a metal texture. People knew it was fake off the bat but was surprised blogs that it was real. I wish I would’ve spent more time to refine it to make it believable...oh well. I’m happy it spread around like it did. It should show Capcom that people really want MVC4

my shit is fake but i hope MVC4 isnt.

GOT EM.

NUsub2d.jpg

HabeeNo

Confession time
I designed the “4” teaser logo poster. I designed it because of all the rumors of MVC4 so I thought it would be fun to design a fake logo teaser. I went to my sketchbook and just started drawing bunch of 4s logos that would fit in the “VS” game franchise. I then took the sketch into Illustrator to vector it and prepped it for 3D. I saw lot of criticism that the 4 shape had terrible of misalignment which I overlooked when rushing to get the teaser out. I spent like 1hr tops on it and thought it would be fun to post it. Didn’t know bunch of people would tweet it or blogs using it in their articles. It was just a logo 3d extruded with a metal texture. People knew it was fake off the bat but was surprised blogs that it was real. I wish I would’ve spent more time to refine it to make it believable...oh well. I’m happy it spread around like it did. It should show Capcom that people really want MVC4

GOT EM.

NUsub2d.jpg

Ayy

no wolverine really hurts. i would pay 10 dollars for that as dlc. prefer him staying in over any new MCU characters aside from black panther who i think could be cool.

deadpool will be missed too.

DAVID HAYTER LIED TO ME

no wolverine really hurts. i would pay 10 dollars for that as dlc. prefer him staying in over any new MCU characters aside from black panther who i think could be cool.

deadpool will be missed too.

Mutants missing will suck but hope they can find a way to pick up the slack

dankir

Confession time

GOT EM.

NUsub2d.jpg

Bro... that's not cool, why would you pretend and add fuel to the fire. Bannable shit TBH.

Roboculus

Confession time

GOT EM.

NUsub2d.jpg

I knew there was something off about how that 4 looked. The style didn't make sense for MVC. Looked more like Metal Gear Rising to me.

Guymelef

Confession time

GOT EM.

You know, you tried to do something but I think this should be bannable...

Why is everyone so adamant about no X-Men? Did something happen to that franchise?

Marvel's track record lately of just removing Xmen from all their marketing material and other games etc. Fox owns the character rights and they don't want the extra licensing hassle.

marvelffremove2.jpg

TheAnvil

Neo Member
Can we figure out why if there are no X-Men that Lupinko is openly teasing Wolverine, Gambit, Cyclops, Magneto and Cable?

Aside from possible X-Men cuts my biggest concern is that they will butcher my UMvC3 favorite, Frank. By making him look and sound like notFrank from Dead Rising 4.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Can we figure out why if there are no X-Men that Lupinko is openly teasing Wolverine, Gambit, Cyclops, Magneto and Cable?

Aside from possible X-Men cuts my biggest concern is that they will butcher my UMvC3 favorite, Frank. By making him look and sound like notFrank from Dead Rising 4.
Remasters incoming?

Sheroking

The promo art stuff being fake is no surprise. The game is still probably real and about to announced.

Too much smoke from too many unrelated sources.

STGHMAAV

Banned
I hope it's not a Sony-exclusive, if it's like SFV which I can buy it on PC... I supose it's ok, but I would prefer it to be a multiplatform game for every console. (I mean PS4-One-Switch and also PC obviously)

PsychBat!

Banned

wait... you're the anvil! that one dude that made sprite character rosters for peeps at the capcom unity forums! You wanted that character Lou all the time.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Confession time

GOT EM.

NUsub2d.jpg

Someone ban this dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom