• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding Discussion (12/2016 trailer)

It's actually amazing how I can derive so little from so much and yet be so hooked.

It'll be interesting to see where Death Stranding goes when Kojima's ready to go more in detail about it.

KorrZ

All I really got from that trailer was Mads is in the game. That's cool.

Otherwise, I'm still left with just...what the fuck is this game?

BD1

Banned
Uhhhhhh, what?

I obviously want to play Kojima's next game, but what the hell is this game?

Who Kojima is with at the show

cyonnppveaamlyax3sgv.jpg

Venom Fox

Banned
OK. That trailer gave me next level vibes. Seriously. I gave me feelings I've never experienced before, felt something I reckon is like a mini heart attack?

wrowa

If the game will be half as interesting as the trailer, the whole Konami fiasco was worth it for finally getting rid of MGS's shackles.

DMONKUMA

I'm super interesting to find out exactly what this games is! It could be sort of a mass-up of elements from Kojima's previous titles like MGS,ZOE and PT.

crinale

Why did Konami let Kojima-san go? I know this is purely business decision but I think they could have kept him..

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
GOOOOOOOD. That was amazing. Never thought I'd see Norman Reedus, along with Del Toro and motherfucking Mads Mikkelsen in a freaking game. Kojima da gawd.

Top Bottom