• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo Sport PSX 2016 Trailer

gogogow

That driver in the Mazda, what's up with those robotic hand animations? That looks bad. Well, there's enough time to fix it, but why put it in a trailer?

Bandit1

Looks pretty dang good. Maybe with the delay they've added some more for us single player folks out there.

Yiazmat

bjheeEq.jpg

8LdrAM5.jpg

aUVh2jw.jpg

Audioboxer

Dynamic weather/time possibly getting worked on? Will be criminal if this still ships without it after all the delays.

That driver in the Mazda, what's up with those robotic hand animations? That looks bad. Well, there's enough time to fix it, but why put it in a trailer?
Yeah, they looked very dodgy, perhaps place holder animations. Trailer didn't do much for me.

Servbot24

Banned
It looks amazing. I was really hoping there would be a shift to have more single player stuff though. Love GT but I just don't want an e-sports pandering GT :(

Absolutely gorgeous. Out of no where, they make the best trees now lol. What a big update, I love the way the light bounces off the leaves.

So was that track they showed at the beginning and the end of the trailer Bristol? It doesn't seem to be named, but it sure looks like.

Its come a long way since that early footage was shown, the game is looking awesome. Great to see rally stages are back and hopefully VR mode delivers the goods too.

magawolaz

Looks fine, you need to consider that it was VR so probably played with a wheel+shifter: in case of an early shift the virtual arm can't get in position in time, so the game has to speed it up.
But it's on par with other games. And at least in GT the gear stick/paddles move.

Dynamic weather/time possibly getting worked on? Will be criminal if this still ships without it after all the delays.
No but you can choose different time (and possibly weather conditions?)

Show me game play. I am done and tired from all those GT replay trailers .
Go look at gameplay videos...?

Unknown?

Every trailer keeps getting better. Hopefully it's not a holiday release.

Also with all the bitching lately about frame rate I'm surprised people are wanting dynamic weather/tod. Weather and time settings are in the game just not dynamic and if that's what they have to do for a good framerate I'm fine with it.

magawolaz

Oh I did before and it was horrible . I am hoping for better smoother and better looking games .
Look at more recent videos? There should be more coming in the next few days, the game is playable at PSX - with new cars and tracks:
Choose from a new line-up of cars and tracks available for the first time at Playstation Experience, including Vision GT vehicles.
Curious to see the new tracks.

benzy

FIgc.jpg

There's a nice variety of time settings even for similar times of day. They have their tech in place for dynamic time changes. Wish Sony didn't mandate PS4 and Pro versions to have the same features.

GIgc.jpg

HIgc.jpg

Top Bottom