• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (~200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2017 Edition ||

NDPsycho

Many of us did the $1 tier so we would have access to Backerkit because $100 is stupid.

Totally true. I wonder how much higher it would have gone with a physical vita option at $50? Then again, maybe it's better this way. Wonder if Bloodstained will even get a vita cart anymore.

1411871326731s.jpg

maouvin

Give me all the release dates. I hate having to save things on a watchlist instead of just adding an calendar entry (and no, no placeholders on my calendar!)

Was looking forward to the game, but after a certain spoiler no thanks. I'll wait until it's on sale unless word of mouth is extremely positive.

Wait, have you heard bad things about it?

I wanted this to be the antidote to Zero Time Dilemma, not a similar disappointment...

Saphirax

Wait, have you heard bad things about it?

I wanted this to be the antidote to Zero Time Dilemma, not a similar disappointment...

It's just one specific trope that irritated me beyond belief and the explanation for it made it even worse. Hopefully we'll have an impressions thread or something once people are done with the game.

Pata

Something's going on at Badland Games...

-Fnac (A Spanish retailer) and ShineStar (wholesaler and owner of Xtralife) have listed a retail version of Velocity 2X called Velocity 2X Critical Mass Edition:
Fnac listing
Shine Star listing (image since it doesn't allow linking, you can check it on Shine Star's March release schedule
UwqBgmY.jpg

-Shine Star (Xtralife's owner) has listed a retail version for Vita (also for PS4, One and Wii U) of Axiom Verge, called Axiom Verge: Multiverse Edition. It's an image since it doesn't allow linking (also viewable on Shine Star's April release schedule)
Y7ZuNXJ.jpg

-Shine Star (Xtralife's owner) has listed Chaos Child, a game that was previously at Lamee (another Spanish wholesaler). Image again since it doesn't allow linking (also viewable on Shine Star's March release schedule)
ddevBVK.jpg

Shine Star also has more stuff listed (not Vita related like a new Flatout, a retail version of Outlast (overpriced though), 2Dark, 8Days,...)

EDIT: Both Velocity 2X and Axiom Verge have been listed at JuegaYa, another Spanish retailer:
Both Axiom Verge and Velocity 2X have been listed at JuegaYa too

Shizuka

-Fnac (A Spanish retailer) and ShineStar (wholesaler and owner of Xtralife) have listed a retail version of Velocity 2X called Velocity 2X Critical Mass Edition:
Fnac listing
Shine Star listing (image since it doesn't allow linking, you can check it on Shine Star's March release schedule
UwqBgmY.jpg

-Shine Star (Xtralife's owner) has listed a retail version for Vita (also for PS4, One and Wii U) of Axiom Verge, called Axiom Verge: Multiverse Edition. It's an image since it doesn't allow linking (also viewable on Shine Star's April release schedule)
Y7ZuNXJ.jpg

-Shine Star (Xtralife's owner) has listed Chaos Child, a game that was previously at Lamee (another Spanish wholesaler). Image again since it doesn't allow linking (also viewable on Shine Star's March release schedule)
ddevBVK.jpg

Shine Star also has more stuff listed (not Vita related like a new Flatout, a retail version of Outlast (overpriced though), 2Dark, 8Days,...)

I want one of each! Thanks for the info, Pata!

Fnac listing
UwqBgmY.jpg

Y7ZuNXJ.jpg

ddevBVK.jpg

EDIT: Both Velocity 2X and Axiom Verge have been listed at JuegaYa, another Spanish retailer:

This is wonderful, thanks for sharing!

No idea why Badland might suddenly be getting on the retail Vita train after all these years, but I'm certainly not complaining.

Olisis

Neo Member
I'm hoping both of these will find their way to the UK stores (since they ship to the US), but I'll find a way to get these in my mitts regardless. Exciting.

Fnac listing
UwqBgmY.jpg

Y7ZuNXJ.jpg

ddevBVK.jpg

WEW> In for Velocity 2x X 3 copies maybe. Chaos; Child as well.

This week is the week we get Tokyo Xanadu news, right?

Yay. I hope it's a release date. They can do what they want with the PS4 version, I just hope we get Vita version in the west.

Pata

PS4/Vita trophies just popped up for 2064: Read Only Memories
This doesn't mean anything new about the Vita version, as it was planned from the start. The port could be cancelled (hope not), and the Vita tag would stay there forever.

redcrayon

This week is the week we get Tokyo Xanadu news, right?

Yay. I hope it's a release date. They can do what they want with the PS4 version, I just hope we get Vita version in the west.
I hope we see it too, I'd be happy with digital only as long as I get to play it.

Zenith and Anima: Gate of Memories (both PS4).
But I actually think Badland and PQube are one and the same company. Or both subsidiaries of the same holding or something. And PQube has an extensive record of Vita releases by now.

Rice digital is connected to Pqube

And IIRC they are somehow connected to people who used to bring Blazblue to Europe.

Rice digital is connected to Pqube

And IIRC they are somehow connected to people who used to bring Blazblue to Europe.

Rice Digital are owned by PQube, I think, as are the Funstock online stores.

#1Tell us a bit about yourself and how you became acquainted with Funstock?
I was originally working for PQube and part of my role there was to Market and PR the retro hardware range. Later in my role we setup Funstock as a retail channel to push this range to a wider audience. My background is Marketing and PR and it now encompasses all aspects of online retailing too

http://www.juicygamereviews.com/ret...andy-pearson-tells-us-what-we-can-expect-next

Funstock Ltd is a rapidly growing multi-channel on-line retailer operating in multiple sectors. Funstock has a unique approach to retailing operating multiple niche channels that specialize in key markets rather than a single store which tries to sell everything to everyone. We currently operate the following sites with plans to open 3 further sites in 2016:
www.funstock.co.uk (focused on popular culture and technology)
www.funstockretro.co.uk (focused on retro gaming)
www.funstockdigital.co.uk (focused on PC Gaming)
www.ricedigital.co.uk (focused on Japanese culture)
www.consolefinance.com (focused on finance for games consoles)

https://www.linkedin.com/company/funstock-co-uk

mollipen

The 5-6 years old dead handheld has way more upcoming games than the Switch in its first year, just saying.

Yeah, I was doing a rough count while updating my tracker, and the Vita has more localized Japanese games announced for 2017 alone than Switch has releases period—and that's before factoring in indies, LRG titles, etc.

Of course, we'll get a clearer picture of how this year is going to look for the Switch at launch, and then E3, so by the end of 2017 who knows.

The 5-6 years old dead handheld has way more upcoming games than the Switch in its first year, just saying.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1333617

Yeah, I was doing a rough count while updating my tracker, and the Vita has more localized Japanese games announced for 2017 alone than Switch has releases period—and that's before factoring in indies, LRG titles, etc.

Of course, we'll get a clearer picture of how this year is going to look for the Switch at launch, and then E3, so by the end of 2017 who knows.

Way to draw a comparison, lol. On incomplete information at that too.

The Vita had like 30 physical releases in the West in the whole of 2013. So will Switch "win" the "Vita-Switch Wars" if it gets more than that number next year?

What are Vita fans gaining from mocking the Switch line-up so far anyway?

Top Bottom