• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting before I listen: I hope Abby has some kind of scoop on the IO situation/actual stuff to say and not just "I'm a nerdy gamer girl who queefs and shits and farts and shit and oh yeah star wars makes my pussy fart" stuff on the beastcast

I see enough of that lazy trash on twitter and I hold my GB staff to a higher standard

Hasney

Posting before I listen: I hope Abby has some kind of scoop on the IO situation/actual stuff to say and not just "I'm a nerdy gamer girl who queefs and shits and farts and shit and oh yeah star wars makes my pussy fart" stuff on the beastcast

I see enough of that lazy trash on twitter and I hold my GB staff to a higher standard

Well at least you got your hot take in before listening so we could all admire your lazy trash posting. Bravo.

Dineren

Banned
I finally won a Solo round in PUBG. I fucked up and got lucky in so many ways and actually had a very tough time processing it once I saw the chicken dinner message.

I almost feel like I cheated winning in my fourth game. I pretty much ran straight to the middle of the circle at the beginning, crouched in the middle of a bush with a shotgun and shot people as they ran by. Kind of hard to believe no one saw me.

Hasney

100% increased production per day

for 4 days

0db898e66f18b9043dac3c14808a6c72169cd6ae5caae4f9130568dbeece740d.gif

tumblr_inline_oaw2925bkY1r76lqg_500.gif

Joeku

You should appreciate that the fans of the site have collectively decided that, despite whatever else we charge the crew with, this stupid gendered bullshit is not in any way incriminating against Abby. Because...why would it be? Why would you even take it there?

Fliesen

Well, the GBEast friday streams have officially become 'prime' GB content for me.

what a shitty, sexist post :/

Hasney

Posting before they're hired: I really hope the west production hire doesn't shit their pants on the podcast and then try and stop the stream forcefully out of embarrassment and then end up just spraying shit everywhere.

I see enough of that lazy stuff in kindergarten and I hold my GB staff to a higher standard.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
This Saturn stream has reinforced my love of Jeff. Likes light gun games, loves elevator action...

This elevator action looks like Ninja Warriors

Dead or Alive looks great for a 22 year old system. Nicely high res

LowRoller

Delete this

oti

Banned

I hope you stop posting.

Xeteh

Why even quote the garbage posts, don't give them attention.

Both Ben and Abby seem to really be fitting in, really digging both of them so far. Not surprised Dan decided to torture new recruit on Day 1 with awful flavored sodas. He's a monster.

What even is gangbeast anymore? They've been in early access forever.

I feel like the characters look like they've been re-done each time I see it too.

I hope you never post in this thread again.

Fliesen

Finally learning that I don't have to watch every QL was such a liberating feeling.

Tell me about it - now that Waypoint has started releasing video content every other day, i'm absolutely swamped with content. Sorry, Quicklooks of random ass steam releases, it was nice knowing you.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I finally won a Solo round in PUBG. I fucked up and got lucky in so many ways and actually had a very tough time processing it once I saw the chicken dinner message.

I regularly make it into the top 10 but then never know what to do, run into the circle like an idiot and get shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom