• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girls are a nice dessert but boys are the main course

Not in a gay way but I prefer to talk to and hang out and experience shit with my male friends rather than a girlfriend because it just feels more real and makes me feel younger. I like the feeling of camaraderie and relationships always feel like a game or like I have to always be acting or doing extra shit so it gets tiresome. Plus I feel more intellectually challenged by males because girls are easily offended so sometimes in a conversation you can't say what you really need to say

A perfect schedule for me would be to hang out with my male friends for 4 days out of the week, my girlfriend for 2, and spend one day alone

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
d9fe4755119d4bcfaf39b72238cbc48c.gif

I mean, I kind of get it? It changes when you get married. You'd rather hang out with your wife, with friend stuff on the weekend.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Not in a gay way but I prefer to talk to and hang out and experience shit with my male friends rather than a girlfriend because it just feels more real and makes me feel younger. I like the feeling of camaraderie and relationships always feel like a game or like I have to always be acting or doing extra shit so it gets tiresome. Plus I feel more intellectually challenged by males because girls are easily offended so sometimes in a conversation you can't say what you really need to say

A perfect schedule for me would be to hang out with my male friends for 4 days out of the week, my girlfriend for 2, and spend one day alone

This should be an interesting thread.

IISANDERII

Thank god you aren't generalizing whew

Gattsu25

Banned

🤔 That sounds familiar...

Dude, you didn't happen to also create /r/TheRedPill (a notorious women-hating subreddit that was created by a republican politician) did you?

Here's what he had to say:
When I'm out with friends, including girls, you know EXACTLY what the conversation will entail, it's gossip or fashion, pop culture, trendiness, personal experiences. Nothing abstract. They do not chat in the abstract...when I told myself I thought they were smart, I really had the footnote in the back of my head... smart.. for a woman...But you know what two-way conversation I'm never going to have with a woman is? About how interesting special relativity is. How I consider the free-will argument to be moot because time travel causes paradoxes that render the concept nonsensical. Oh, sure, they'll be interested, or at least act like they are. But there will be no two way conversation...I don't hate women. I just understand what use they are to me.​

Top Bottom