• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo

Due to several circumstances I don't feel like discussing right now I'll have to give up on the Crash Trilogy OT.

However, I leave it in wrestleman's good hands so I'm looking forward to the final result :p

Oersted

I want to make a social justice thread aka a handy guide where to get active, donate and what to support and with what. Recommendable NGOs, apps which make donating easier etc

If someone wants to support with links/selfmade headers etc, let it be known

JDHarbs

Did anybody ever claim the Friday the 13th OT after I relinquished it?

It comes out Friday. I may be able to do it after all, but wanted to be sure it's still free.

Edit: I made it anyway. Goes up tomorrow.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
I should write this somewhere as I'm not that active at the moment.

GAF's Best of E3 2017 by benny_a (30th May 2017)

Reference years:

I'll PM a mod when it's appropriate to put the voting thread up, it's usually on day 3 of E3. (Not day 3 of press conferences.)

Are we ever going to have a NeoGAF's Official Favorite Soundtracks Ever thread? I would like to see that happen, since we've had so many on single generations.

EDIT: Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask the question.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Are we ever going to have a NeoGAF's Official Favorite Soundtracks Ever thread? I would like to see that happen, since we've had so many on single generations.

EDIT: Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask the question.
I second this. I've also been thinking about doing a personal top 100 video game music tracks for a long time.

SirNinja

Shin Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey by SirNinja (11 April 2017)

Release Date: Fall 2017 (Japan)

OT will be for the (unconfirmed but practically inevitable) English release.

Now that the English version is confirmed, and also out within a year from now:

-------

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux by SirNinja (7 June 2017)

U.S. Release Date: Q1 2018

-------

Mods and/or Nemesis, please update this post at your earliest convenience.

(To be clear, I'm not doing an OT for the import version; this is for the 2018 US release only. If anyone wants to do one for the import, go for it!)

The Flash

Banned
The is answer is probably no but is there anyway I can lay claim to the Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus OT? Amazon Germany leak has it listed for October 27th though that could easily be a placeholder. I only ask because I really want to do the OT for this one.

TheMoon

The is answer is probably no but is there anyway I can lay claim to the Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus OT? Amazon Germany leak has it listed for October 27th though that could easily be a placeholder. I only ask because I really want to do the OT for this one.

This time tomorrow you can. After it has been announced.

luulubuu

You can't claim this until Fall 2017. One year out is the rule. Sorry to be the bummer police here lol.

3e53de8b351b7e095a234866dd6b0661.gif

Don't worry, I totally understand. I will be here on fall.

Tecnniqe

Banned
You can't claim this until Fall 2017. One year out is the rule. Sorry to be the bummer police here lol.
Sorry, where does it say a year in advance? It's "common sense" rule say games that are locked for release and not 4 years out.

It's scheduled fall 2018 and that's just over a year out, pretty sure you have other threads going over that limit and it's not like this will vanish underground.

Kindekuma

Banned
Sorry, where does it say a year in advance? It's "common sense" rule say games that are locked for release and not 4 years out.

It's scheduled fall 2018 and that's just over a year out, pretty sure you have other threads going over that limit and it's not like this will vanish underground.

This is what I don't get either. It's not in the main OP in the rules section. Like I wanna claim the Death Stranding OT but I know that calling it now would be stupid, but someone wanting to make an OT for a game coming out in about a year should be fine.

Roo

This is what I don't get either. It's not in the main OP in the rules section. Like I wanna claim the Death Stranding OT but I know that calling it now would be stupid, but someone wanting to make an OT for a game coming out in about a year should be fine.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=115937561&postcount=2142

you guys can read the previous and next pages from that post to get an idea of how ridiculous it got with the claims.
It was agreed upon several pages after that games shouldn't be claimed without a hard release date (or at the very least with a release window) and not more than a year in advance.

If anything, send a PM to any of the mods but it's pretty clear stuff like that should be handled by the users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom