• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Ori and the Will of the Wisp leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks to Shiggy and Wario

wp-1497109969427.jpg

wp-1497109978969.png

wp-1497128158135.png

wp-1497128050070.png

let's get hype
insta-game of the show

mike4001_

I am still not 100% sold if this is not Fake.

Ori had a ton of Fan-Art ...

this could easily be one of them :)

Not saying that Moon Studios is not working at something ... but it might not be a direct Ori Sequel.

Oh shit!

This was rumoured around Gamescom last year and this is my ticket to the Scorpio baby!

We, my girlfriend and I have 2 PS4 at home, one of them a Pro, 2 Switch, 2 3DS and more and there was no way in hell she would allow me to buy this thing but she loves the first Ori to death and we were joking several times in the last few months that if Microsoft announce this, the Scorpio is save and not even I would buy it. :D

Do it Microsoft!

parkinho

Absolutely stunning. I thought that I would be happy to plod along with my original model Xbox One and 1080p plasma for a couple more years, but I can imagine that I'll soon be needing a Scorpio and 4k TV before the year is out.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Stunning.

Really hope the Definitive issue with the first one doesn't cause people to hold off on this.

Because I'm tempted to hold off to wait for a Definitive Edition that creates a separate achievement list.

If this is the only interesting game in Microsoft's conference then it will still be an amazing conference. Ori and the Blind Forest is up there with the best games of the generation.

graybot

Loved the first one.

One of my favourites this gen. but I've sold my Xbox

Would I be sad enough to buy a new one just for this...probably

Theorry

"A will-o'-the-wisp (/ˌwɪl ə ðə ˈwɪsp/), will-o'-wisp (/ˌwɪl ə ˈwɪsp/), or ignis fatuus (/ˌɪɡnᵻs ˈfætʃuəs/; Medieval Latin for "foolish fire") is an atmospheric ghost light seen by travellers at night, especially over bogs, swamps, or marshes. It resembles a flickering lamp and is said to recede if approached, drawing travellers from the safe paths. The phenomenon is known by a variety of names, including jack-o'-lantern, friar's lantern, hinkypunk, and hobby lantern in English[1] folk belief, and is well attested in English folklore and in much of European folklore."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom